My Take On The Blade Runner Badge

tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
untitled.png I made this on a custom badge site. Let me know what you think

Okay, maybe not but it's defiantly one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments. I've had to order badges several times in my career and this never crossed my mind. So still a great idea none the less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if I have just BLADE RUNNER on it will that be alright

As long it doesn't mention police or anything like that, they don't care.

Give it a try, just be sure they don't keep your money and say 'nope'. In this case on the mentioned website, they keep 10%.

As long it doesn't mention police or anything like that, they don't care.

Give it a try, just be sure they don't keep your money and say 'nope'. In this case on the mentioned website, they keep 10%.

I e-mailed the badge company last night with a pic of the badge with just BLADE RUNNER over the first scroll and they said it was fine with them. Now I have to find out where to have the rest of the badges detail engraved at. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Looks great! I wonder how a badge from BTTF would turn out xD

badge.jpg

The badge from the movie doesn't really look to be professional xD I'm curious to see one made really professionally like these ones, , I would love to have one with my name on it :p

Last edited:
Nice. Would that be for a worldwide rep hunting force?
That's what I was thinking...Deckard was a city of LA Blade Runner, but the owner of this badge
would belong to a global, 'special ops-CIA' type of BR unit.
They would wear all black:ninja of course...with black blasters:cool

I think that's the same site I used for my BR badges. I used a badge that sort of had the LAPD look to it. I did have to change it to say rep-detect division where it originally said 'los angeles police department'. I did not however have any problem with the other badge I made that had the word 'detective' in the top rocker. I think as long as you avoid any terms that reference law enforcement you'll be fine. I had no problems with adding the seal of the city of Los Angeles to the badge.

My badges
repdetectunitshield.jpg
BRBadgePreview.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back