Alien: Covenant (Prometheus Sequel)

Another image. Looks like cryo chambers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0H-npzUUAEdyzK.jpg:large

12-21-05-093.jpg
;)

Katherine Waterston.

I remember her from The Babysitters. What a good movie.

Too bad she suffers from a more severe case of Natalie Dormer Syndrome... In some pics, she's absolutely gorgeous, but in others, she looks WAAAAAAAAAY too much like her father.

Agreed, but based on what I've seen so far I suspect we will be disappointed.

It's a shame really. Squandered opportunity.

On the other end of the spectrum, I love what the guys at WETA did with the aesthetics of SPECTRAL. This movie was chock full of gear and weapons pr0n!

Some really cool stuff going on here:

spectral.jpg

spectral-critica-nueva-pelicula-ci-fi-netfix.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you can touch WETA in terms of weapon designs: these guys kick asses every single time:cool As others have mentioned: very disappointed with the weapons in the new Prometheus:behave

I am unfamiliar with this SPECTRAL but I see it is on Netflix. I may check it out. Is it any good?

That is certainly a bad ass gun!!

I am unfamiliar with this SPECTRAL but I see it is on Netflix. I may check it out. Is it any good?

That is certainly a bad ass gun!!

It's a Netflix exclusive. As far as scifi goes it's decent. high in production value and eye candy, acting is so-so. It has a bit of an Aliens vibe in some scenes, but it's definitely it's own thing. Apparently written by one of our very own, member mercureyx. :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
I have deep and almost visceral need to see a Giger ALIEN in this movie. As much as I love the franchise every iteration of the xenomorph since 1979 has let me down, Prometheus Deacon included.

I think that they should offer glimpses of the xenomorph. Much better IMO. Blood, guts, screams...yes! Xenomorph? Not so much please.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back