SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people have made some good points in the last few posts there yet This Shagow tool basically keeps telling everyone to sue. When people tell him that is not an option, this was his LAUGHABLE response:

"Oh, it has sunk in. If there is no legitimate course left to follow, then it is time to let it go, chalk it up to a bad experience and move on. Dragging this on publicly for years and years in these forums is not good for the community, why can't that sink in We already know the situation, we know what happened and who is involved. What more do you realistically expect to happen at this point?"

So I have a member here (see above) always defending Shadow and telling me I am misinterpreting what he is saying, so please help me understand how I am misinterpreting that statement above.

"I" interpret that as you are saying:
1. If you can't sue and can't go the legal route, then it's time to let it go and don't ruin MY forum experience.
2. Bringing it publicly can do no good for me but make me wade through pages and pages of trolling comments taking away from my personal experience.
3. We all have heard the facts, what more do you want? Complaining is only ruining things for me and I don't care how pressure on the past has helped people get Steve to pay back some funds.

Seriously? There are no minced words in that statement so I think it was very clear.

By bringing this to the public, it DOES good. It is a warning to others about this seller and his shady business. If it saves one person from losing money to this seller, then it was good to bring it public. Those who don't see that are only defending Steve out of friendship or out of selfishness for their own experience on the forum.
And to answer "what more do you expect to happen?".... Hmmmm... How about everyone wants this resolved and their money back.

Last edited:
Yup Moviefreak. I sum it up as this:

"Well, yeah I know he's a thief, but he hasn't stolen anything from me, so it's OK. PS please refrain from pursuing Dsyzmo to get your money back if it will affect my enjoyment of a single thread on the internet." If I was a more petty person I would want to also add some egocentric snowflake reference here, but I won't. Wouldn't want to derail this thread. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup @Moviefreak. I sum it up as this:

"Well, yeah I know he's a thief, but he hasn't stolen anything from me, so it's OK. PS please refrain from pursuing Dsyzmo to get your money back if it will affect my enjoyment of a single thread on the internet." If I was a more petty person I would want to also add some egocentric snowflake reference here, but I won't. Wouldn't want to derail this thread. :/

That Shadow guy is a fool. :facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have a member here (see above) always defending Shadow and telling me I am misinterpreting what he is saying, so please help me understand how I am misinterpreting that statement above.
You're misrepresenting me at the very least. The quote you show above was posted after my previous post, and yet you use that quote as an example of something I'm supposedly defending. Very disingenuous.

As for what anyone on the other forum says or means, I'd suggest that anyone interested read it for themselves rather than have its contents filtered through someone else's biases.

---------------

I have the urge to buy something from him on e-bay and then refuse to pay for it. I can just send him an e-mail and say your debt is forgiven. I would do this if i saw him selling something on ebay that i really wanted and was worth that much.

I have the urge to buy something from him on e-bay and then refuse to pay for it. I can just send him an e-mail and say your debt is forgiven. I would do this if i saw him selling something on ebay that i really wanted and was worth that much.

Artifactory is owned by him. The bookkeeper is his wife.

-When this all started, He said that Artifactory was a new business, and refunds couldn't be pulled from the new business THAT HE ALSO SAID OTHERS HAD INVESTED IN.

-(nevermind, SDSTUDIOS email was still the refund address for the address for artifactory.

-He moves on, and has new focus, and rides his (quite good) experience. There is a lot to be said about Dagostino, nevermind the history with MR. A lot of people have done some amazing stuff before falling apart.

My point is, saying 'I won't I can't ' is a CRAZY HARD THING TO SAY. There is no admittance, just say how long it might take to pay back. To EVERYONE.

I got this as well, but the whole idea of 'well let me look who I owe what'.... Let that soak in. A half grand.

I live in the midwest United States, and do OK, but I think $600 out the window is not something I forget losing.

Honestly Rebelscum should be held accountable for not banning him and allowing him to operate even with this evidence.

Honestly Rebelscum should be held accountable for not banning him and allowing him to operate even with this evidence.

EXACTLY.

But ignoring the honestly of that idea, I fought through our paperwork here to make sure we didn't somehow own it already (SUPER LOL)...

And they are held accountable. Just not as efficient or as predictable as we are. Side note, I've been here 4 years, and I still don't think I'm a 'we'...
....But you know what I mean.

Just to let you guys know that a search of his name on Google yields this thread as the first hit. Obviously you guys are making a difference.

TazMan2000

That Shadow guy over there is also likes to argue for EFX, a prop company that takes years (if) they deliver and has horrible communication. He must just like to defend lost causes...

it's only a matter of time before people like SD take money from the wrong person who's just been through the cleaners in a bitter divorce, car was towed/torched/totaled, was fired from his job, forced to live in a closet of a 1 bedroom in a shady part of town, mugged on the way home, lost a shoe and stepped in dog poo and figures has nothing left to lose and pays him a visit.

I personally don't go after people who've wronged me. I let the universe take care of them, and in every case, the universe is brutal.. much more than I could ever be.
Well, we are part of the universe.

Or he could be a sock puppet :unsure

That Shadow guy over there is also likes to argue for EFX, a prop company that takes years (if) they deliver and has horrible communication. He must just like to defend lost causes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back