Dragoncon 2015

We started going to Cons this year and Dragoncon is on the bucket list but as a newbie in general, I need to learn the ins and outs of when memberships go on sale for each one we want to go to. It looks like 2015 is already sold out. How long after the con does the next year go on sale? Here in Phoenix, the tickets just went on sale this past week and its at the end of May.

As of today 4 day pass is $95, goes up Feb 13th

All the details can be found here: http://www.dragoncon.org/?q=membership_pre_sales

Hey everybody correct me if I'm wrong, but DragonCon doesn't start selling day passes until closer to the event right? I got a Saturday pass for a friend of mine last year and I don't think I could buy it for her until a couple months prior to the event. I didn't see any day pass info on their site....maybe I missed it.

Last edited:
In lue of my 300th post on the RPF I figured I would post this picture taken at Dragoncon 2014 of my self and a 300 Mandalorian Spartan.

IMG_20140829_174423288.jpg

IMG_20140829_174423288.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup Matrix, After a busy end to 2014 I'm back to my costumes and props projects. 8 months to go baby!

Glad to have you back to the forum, was thinking you were frozen in carbonite there for a little bit...haha...Glad to see you back, none the less. I've been busy as well. I haven't worked on any of my costumes for the new year yet, due to being out of town on so many buisness trips for work. Hopefully, I believe this is the end of my traveling for work for a little bit, and I will finally start to get started on all my new costumes for 2015. Once I'm back, I plan on going hard core and getting everything up and going on my new costumes...

Glad to have you back to the forum, was thinking you were frozen in carbonite there for a little bit...haha...Glad to see you back, none the less. I've been busy as well. I haven't worked on any of my costumes for the new year yet, due to being out of town on so many buisness trips for work. Hopefully, I believe this is the end of my traveling for work for a little bit, and I will finally start to get started on all my new costumes for 2015. Once I'm back, I plan on going hard core and getting everything up and going on my new costumes...

Yeah Matrix you been jet settin around the country on biz. Your facebook timeline is full of pictures of exotic foods and swanky hotel digs. I'm not jealous :p

Does everyone have their roster of costumes official for D'Con 2015?

Mine are as follows:

- Upgraded "Porkins" Rebel X-Wing Pilot Football Player
- Samauri Darth Vader
- Rasputin From Hellboy with Mecha-Glove Prop
- I'll leave this slot open incase I'm inspired to make something 2 months before the con. :wacko

My daughter and I are going for the first time this year, and I had no idea the rooms went so quickly! If anyone hears of a room in a host hotel for which we can take over the reservation, I would be eternally grateful. I will be happy to pay any associated fees, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter and I are going for the first time this year, and I had no idea the rooms went so quickly! If anyone hears of a room in a host hotel for which we can take over the reservation, I would be eternally grateful. I will be happy to pay any associated fees, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We may end up needing to put up a forum here concerning hotel rates and dates for when rooms come available Lord knows it is harder to get a room every year.

We're trying to get there again this year... not sure how many of you I know on the RPF anymore who would go! But I thought I'd throw this shout out in here.

New Costumes Goals from: Once Upon A Time, The Hobbit, X-Men.... looking to meet up with some who might have similar costumes. :)

Right now:

Classic Beast
Crossbent Harley Quinn
Booker DeWhitt
Fifth Doctor
Possibly a new Deadpool

The missus:
Elizabeth
Gwen Stacy Spider-Girl
Crossbent Joker

We have a pretty full docket right now. But we are going to be moving on this soon,

I'm looking to go this year. It'll be my first time! I'll be wearing my Kingsguard armor, and something else - haven't decided what yet!

I'm looking at the official site, and I'm only seeing the info for the 4-day membership package. Are there not any other one or two-day tickets?

I'm looking to go this year. It'll be my first time! I'll be wearing my Kingsguard armor, and something else - haven't decided what yet!

I'm looking at the official site, and I'm only seeing the info for the 4-day membership package. Are there not any other one or two-day tickets?

There are. I don't think they go on sale quite yet. I believe they should go on sale in a month or so.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back