2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED

Mine was dropped off at the post office earlier today, so I have officially shipped!

I'll PM Michael the tracking as soon as I get home, still out today.

Advanced apologies to my recipient for my sub-par wrapping skills haha.

Hey, Michael. I know you'll read this before you get to my PM, probably... I am running late because of work, but I will have my gift in the mail tomorrow and send you the tracking info via PM. Sorry for the delay. These last two weeks have been crazy! :facepalm

That's awesome!!! And dude... Do you seriously have the van? PICS!

Well not exactly.... but this'll do for now. The kids made me stick the sticker on the back.....honest.

20161217_155114.png

20161217_155126.png

I used to have another van that was closer to it but I had to part with it.

CC0TvgmkKGrHqIOKioE0qDeiFCBNMd2Mdlg_12.png

I have a rally car i need to finish and sell and then I'll be on the hunt for a proper G20 to convert into a full on replica. It'll sit nicely next to my K.I.T.T replica.

30021090001_large-1.png

30021090002_large.png

Mark me as received and opened. Sorry, I do not have the discipline to wait and I know that everyone loves pics.

Thanks to my Santa (DatManRogee). I recieved a cool Bale Batman print, a Kylo saber, and a binge worth package of goodies and season one of D.C. Legends of Tomorrow.
db02e384946d169ac6d5ad2caf591d45.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Now everyone start opening your gifts and posting pics.

Brian

I have the gifts wrapped and ready to be shipped. I will be getting it into the mail via priority on Monday. I am positive it will be there before Christmas. My cold came back for round two and has kept me laid up these past few days.

Just got mine this morning and have to say it's beautiful.

Before I get to my secret santas gift to me, I wanna say I stressed over my gift to someone on this board. What do I give them? Will they like it?
When I was done I wasn't sure they would like it so I didn't want to ship it.
I did and they got it. They posted that they loved everything from the paper props, to the sticker for their vehicle ... what a relief.
Secret Santa is in my opinion one of the best things on this board. And theres a lot of amazing things on this board....thank you Michael for running it.

Ok so with that out of the way...
I woke up this morning to a knock on the door. A long box was waiting in the snow but no postman to yell at. Upon opening the box, came a note that echoed my earlier statement about the stresses of giving a gift you put a lot into.

Man I gotta tell you the smile on my face when I saw a Rogue one poster designed for me. The note states his influence was original trilogy Olly Moss posters, and he absolutely nailed it. THANK YOU very much from the bottom of my Star Wars loving Heart. BatMcFly you did an amazing job and it will be an honor to display this poster in my office. I'm running out to get a frame tonight.
Christopher

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 124
Just got mine this morning and have to say it's beautiful.

Before I get to my secret santas gift to me, I wanna say I stressed over my gift to someone on this board. What do I give them? Will they like it?
When I was done I wasn't sure they would like it so I didn't want to ship it.
I did and they got it. They posted that they loved everything from the paper props, to the sticker for their vehicle ... what a relief.
Secret Santa is in my opinion one of the best things on this board. And theres a lot of amazing things on this board....thank you Michael for running it.

Ok so with that out of the way...
I woke up this morning to a knock on the door. A long box was waiting in the snow but no postman to yell at. Upon opening the box, came a note that echoed my earlier statement about the stresses of giving a gift you put a lot into.

Man I gotta tell you the smile on my face when I saw a Rogue one poster designed for me. The note states his influence was original trilogy Olly Moss posters, and he absolutely nailed it. THANK YOU very much from the bottom of my Star Wars loving Heart. BatMcFly you did an amazing job and it will be an honor to display this poster in my office. I'm running out to get a frame tonight.
Christopher

Dude...loved is an understatement. The whole package is beyond amazing...:D

Well I caved and I'm so glad I did! Once again Santa has delivered some very cool pieces to add to my collection.
IMG_5601.JPG
I had been thinking about building up a lightsaber collection so this 3d printed luke/obi-wan stunt saber is perfect!
And I am always looking to add cool things to my batman collection so the grapple gun is going to make for a very fun project.
All this while sipping my favorite beverages in my new Daryl glass filled with goodies.
Thank you so much Vader1974!
and a very Merry Christmas to you all and your families!

- - - Updated - - -
And I'm glad you liked your gifts Vader1974, I was hoping you didn't already own some of the items...

I had to ship today. I didn't get to the post office in time, Saturday. So mark me down as shipped, and I will send you the tracking info via PM. I spent almost $20.00 at the post office to make sure it arrives by Christmas... (a worthy apology for dragin ****, I hope). Merry Christmas, everyone!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back