BTTF Pt. II USA Today

Stopped at the gas station and picked up the only one they had. And of course it has a small tear on the bottom.

Then for kicks I stopped by the grocery store across the street. They probably had about a dozen, so I picked up another from there.

I'm going to go out later today to my local areas to see if any of them have any. Anyone want me to try and pick up a copy for you (if they have them). If so, Please PM Me. The cut off will be at 1PM EST.

Last edited:
has anyone actually obtained one yet? is it true the cover is actually in the middle of the real paper? I got guys heading to 7/11 now grabbing them while on a coffee run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

If anyone's got an extra copy of the "gang jailed" version, please let me know - would love to have both...

Is there a "GANG JAILED" version? I haven't seen or heard of one. Certainly not in my area.

M

EDIT - unless you're asking about the NY Comic-Con version someone mentioned above . .. if so, sorry for comment.

Is there a "GANG JAILED" version? I haven't seen or heard of one. Certainly not in my area.

M

EDIT - unless you're asking about the NY Comic-Con version someone mentioned above . .. if so, sorry for comment.

Someone stated it was available at the NY comic con.

Edit: Your edit was faster. :)

M

Best I can tell it was an exclusive to something in NY, but they appear to be going for the same price on eBay as the regular version, so I'm not sure...

EDIT: Yeah I'm referring to the previously mention comicon one

I live in the northeast all I can say is good luck getting one :/ I hit every store / gas station and sub shop none of the establishments had more then TWO most had ONE .
That was going in at 8am to 12 establishments in a 5 mile zone . I got six copies I left 2 behind because of condition . I am gong to widen my search area but these are VERY limited here we go again ! :(

Best I can tell it was an exclusive to something in NY, but they appear to be going for the same price on eBay as the regular version, so I'm not sure...

EDIT: Yeah I'm referring to the previously mention comicon one

Well, sucks that I can’t have both, but here’s my rationale for making myself feel better about it:

1. The “YOUTH JAILED” is the version that would have been present when Doc Brown first entered “our” world and timeline.

2, And, if I got the “GANG JAILED” version, it would necessarily mean my “YOUTH JAILED” version would be wiped out of existence, so there’s no way I could have both anyhow . . . .

Yeah, that doesn’t help much . .. .

M

A USA Today rep came to the private screening of BTTF 2 we had at Universal today.

He said all newsstand versions will be the youth jailed version. Then he gave each of us the special alternate gang jailed version. Looks like that one was also given out in nyc.
How was that btw? They were already sold out half the days and I'm already iffy about the price tag....

I definitely wanna do Puente Hills on sunday

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back