rocket raccoon WIP

Don't mean to sound creepy when I ask this but where do ya'll live? If you are able to go to DragonCon in Atlanta, Georgia I suggest ya'll enter this in the costume contest. I would be surprised if you didn't walk away with first place and probably fan/audience favorite.
Anyway keep up the great work. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
I wish we lived closer. I won the internet wizardworld Georgia but my travel arrangement fell through so I had to give away 8 viper tickets. :( that would be awesome
That rifle is badass :) ya I would to not have to make it.

Oh and three rivers michigan is where we live :)

Everything is looking super awesome! Good choice with swapping out the gloves; your son is going to get super hot under everything so that will definitely help (great idea with the camel pack also). I love the eyes, super realistic! How's the rest of the gang coming along? I'm excited to see it all come together!

I finally had time to get back to working on my Rocket and he's so close to being finished. Here's my head, which is almost done, I just need to add his lips and clean up his eyelids. Your build helped so much in my process, so thank you!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422274483593.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422274483593.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 612
Everything is looking super awesome! Good choice with swapping out the gloves; your son is going to get super hot under everything so that will definitely help (great idea with the camel pack also). I love the eyes, super realistic! How's the rest of the gang coming along? I'm excited to see it all come together!

I finally had time to get back to working on my Rocket and he's so close to being finished. Here's my head, which is almost done, I just need to add his lips and clean up his eyelids. Your build helped so much in my process, so thank you!
Thank you!! Omg yours came out freaking awesome!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations on an epic build! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thankyou! Love the penguin avatar you are using :)

20150130_023252_LLS-1.jpg20150130_024119_LLS-1.jpgAdded fingernails. I
will paint them when I'm done with the fur. Started attaching it then trimmed some to make sure it's ok. Making progress :)

Last edited:
Ok. Started on the feet. These are those feet shoes but decided since the toes weren't very prominent to add a little. Added the nails and will use the same process for the gloves! 20150206_060539-1.jpg20150206_080759-1.jpg

I finally finished my Rocket weee! I have to thank you again for all of your tips and encouragement, it definitely helped me get him underway, especially for the head. I thought you might like to see how he turned out. We had a charity event on the weekend that was a great test run before the larger events. I still have to weather his flightsuit up and fix a few things but phew am I glad he's done.

uploadfromtaptalk1425991050515.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1425993527279.jpg

I finally finished my Rocket weee! I have to thank you again for all of your tips and encouragement, it definitely helped me get him underway, especially for the head. I thought you might like to see how he turned out. We had a charity event on the weekend that was a great test run before the larger events. I still have to weather his flightsuit up and fix a few things but phew am I glad he's done.

View attachment 449375
View attachment 449381

That is fantastic!! Im so glad this helped! ya im still working on different pieces. Had to take a break because I got a new job but im getting it done. Really looks great!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back