Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Hey remember when I posted a pic of a jacket that I felt appeared to be made in a leather very similar to the xmart jacket? And I was told it wasn't similar and that no one can tell leather just by looking at it? What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 122
Reason I ask is because I am not sure if that is a true vintage find. Soulnertia would be able to tell more but I thought this was the true vintage hustler and it says "edge"

101_0373.jpg

Both shirts are legit. There are actually few different makers from the 90's that have the white and black mesh sewn together.

I remember when they were selling those in the early 2000's on the as seen on screen website which later became ASOS. I don't think either are exactly like the screen worn hustler shirt.

Mine is truly legit due to its tag. Trust me i've been looking for this one for 8 years. Its 100% and i know because i had two people associated with the original make of the shirt confirm it. The edge one is a replica made in mass quantity sold on a site 3-5 years ago. I almost bought one, but wanted to wait for the original. Mine still has a skew number of the store sold it, and from the manufacturer. Literally no question. 100% sure.

I have a really good picture of the plaid check pants he wears on the plane if anyone wants it. Up close and shows the color perfectly

Mine is truly legit due to its tag. Trust me i've been looking for this one for 8 years. Its 100% and i know because i had two people associated with the original make of the shirt confirm it. The edge one is a replica made in mass quantity sold on a site 3-5 years ago. I almost bought one, but wanted to wait for the original. Mine still has a skew number of the store sold it, and from the manufacturer. Literally no question. 100% sure.

The Edge shirts are not replicas, they are true vintage made in the USA and are fabricated to the absolute exact same specs as the Apparel Architects shirts just like the one you bought @fightclubfan78 I know of a couple other tags for these as well. They were all made during the same era and I'd wager they probably all come from the same parent factory.

I've yet to see one with long sleeves though. My feeling is that this was a Kaplan mod.

I have 2 of these, one "Edge", and one "Apparel Architects". Another brand is simply "Hustler". They were all made late 80's/early 90's, and they were all made in the USA.

All the replica shirts have incorrect mesh material, and/or screen printed white paint over the black mesh instead of actual stitched in white material. They are a much lighter weight as well. The true vintage shirts are pretty heavy. One of the replica makers is TylerUSA, which is kind of funny because they are actually made in Bangladesh.

My shirts have long sleeves because I've modded them with matching mesh material:

20150807_215759.jpg

20150807_215824.jpg

20150807_215842.jpg

hustler%20shirt%20tag.jpg

20150807_215939.jpg

Awesome Soul. Here's something interesting I discovered. I noticed some of you guys wearing you hodgmsns and noticed how really bulky they looked and how they didn't look as big and bulky on Pitt. I discovered that the bottom felt was removed from Pitt's hodgmans. View attachment 510969

I dont think its removed, it is simply worn. I got mine removed and a very thin sole applied to it so I can wear it as I was falling over all the time while I had the felt soles on.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back