eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Yeah, it really isn't much to ask for better communication. eFX really kind of stinks at it. A monthly update even if it's 'still working on approvals' is better than dead silence.

As for the Mk 42 helmet, that gold plating it terrible. It looks nothing at all like screen used gold in the armor.

The gold plating was on the mk7 helmet. The 42 was just a raw 3d print.

Surely eFX must now be aiming to release the Cap shield to coincide with The Winter Soldier next April. If not then, why bother putting it into production ever? The next logical date would be Avengers 2. And to given eFX's record on this sort of thing, even if they solicited the shield tomorrow, April next year would be the realistic expected delivery time.
Looks like the hammer will be out just in time for The Dark World too.

Whenever I see this thread get updated I rush in hoping to see if there it's some damn news for a change but noooooooooooo... just the same old BS. Why hasn't them, at the very least, release the Thor helmet yet? Only 250 pieces and they still can't release it on time? What a sad excuse of company man, I'm telling you. Like someone else said above, it's like they don't even give a damn.

The thought was the Hammer and/or Shield was going to be released with this hype of the Avengers film. Then the following Christmas the same year. Here we are into August 2013 with MAYBE a possible release of already preordered and prepaid for item that started last year and was promised Q1, then Q2, now MAYBE November 2013 (Q4). This is the second comic con in SD (maybe 3rd I'm not totally sure) that they have displayed the props and promised they are coming soon. I agree with the statement that if they don't get Capt. Shield by Winter Soldier they should not even both and in all honesty, great props or not, I would pull my rights for the props by then if I were Marvel/Disney. It's getting a bit ridiculous.

You know, last year when they started accepting pre-orders for the Avengers Mjolnir, I was pretty tempted to join in 'cos I felt that it was a better version of the hammer (than the one offered after the first Thor movie), and partly because I didn't think the upcoming movie would change the look again. Now, I'm glad I didn't pre-order 'cos, yes, they changed the look of the handle (looks even better IMO) and it looks like the hammer still won't be available by the time Dark World is released.

Those of you who have ordered/pre-ordered stuff from EFX before (or anywhere else for that matter) is this normal?

Then again it's been nearly 13 months since I pre-ordered Hot Toys' 1/4 scale TDKR Batman and I still haven't received that. They don't answer questions on their website, Facebook page, or emails though. At least you get some information from EFX from time to time...

My guess is it's not going to arrive before Thor 2 is released :( So ridiculous.

Then again it's been nearly 13 months since I pre-ordered Hot Toys' 1/4 scale TDKR Batman and I still haven't received that. They don't answer questions on their website, Facebook page, or emails though. At least you get some information from EFX from time to time...

Hot Toys can also be a pain with delivery but at least they're consistently 3-4 months late :lol eFX on the other hand is a complete crap shoot.

Hi hikarub,

1/4 Batman is going to be released soon :thumbsup

1017492_10151561668907344_1276310049_n.jpg

You know, last year when they started accepting pre-orders for the Avengers Mjolnir, I was pretty tempted to join in 'cos I felt that it was a better version of the hammer (than the one offered after the first Thor movie), and partly because I didn't think the upcoming movie would change the look again. Now, I'm glad I didn't pre-order 'cos, yes, they changed the look of the handle (looks even better IMO) and it looks like the hammer still won't be available by the time Dark World is released.

Those of you who have ordered/pre-ordered stuff from EFX before (or anywhere else for that matter) is this normal?

Just saw this on their site:

"August 18, 2013
We are anticipating shipping the first shipment of the Mjolnir in the next 2 weeks. We are just waiting for the printed materials."

Good news. Can't wait for mine! :thumbsup

Fresh off their website from yesterday ...

September 8, 2013
The first shipment of our Thor Mjolnir will be shipping from Hong Kong this week. The estimated date of arrive in Los Angeles is September 29, and then into customs. As soon as we get confirmation that the ship had departed we will be sending to all customers who have a confirmed pre-order our Credit Card/Lay-away Authorization Agreement, with instructions to complete your order.

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

Shame I ordered mine with BBTS. I'll probably have to wait a little (or a lot) longer until retailers start getting their share of the items.

Probably try to pay off my entire balance when it arrives at eFX. Anyone know if you can pay off the whole thing or do you need to make the 3 payments per their layaway plan? This is my first order with eFX.

Probably try to pay off my entire balance when it arrives at eFX. Anyone know if you can pay off the whole thing or do you need to make the 3 payments per their layaway plan? This is my first order with eFX.

You should be able to pay the balance off when it arrives...

I don't know if the same question has already been asked in this thread and I apologise if it has but does anyone know the procedure when cancelling a pre-order from eFX? I couldn't see how to on their website and any email I send them using the supplied email addy on their website just gets bounced back to me. I tried contacting them through their Facebook page aswell but I haven't received a reply and that was over a week ago.

Any help would be appreciated :)

I don't know if the same question has already been asked in this thread and I apologise if it has but does anyone know the procedure when cancelling a pre-order from eFX? I couldn't see how to on their website and any email I send them using the supplied email addy on their website just gets bounced back to me. I tried contacting them through their Facebook page aswell but I haven't received a reply and that was over a week ago.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Ahhh, that was you? This morning I saw your post at their facebook page. I just went to my account to see how to cancel and you're right, there is no option to do so. Since you won't get your NRD back why don't you just delete your billing and shipping info? They might no be able to charge you without that info. I wish I could help more, man, but there really doesn't seem to be a way to cancel an order at their website.

I was just wondering. would anyone here want efx to make a replica of the loki helmet from avengers? I talked to them at comic con and they said they have the original mold from the movie and marvel wants them to make the loki helmet, but they're kinda on the fence about it. I would so want one. anyone else?

I'd get one, HOWEVER, we haven't even heard what is going on with Thor's helmet. They can't even put out 250 pieces in a timely manner, why bother producing another item that will be long irrelevant by the time is ready to ship?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back