2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Sign up NOW OPEN! ***

woohoo.gif
I have been looking forward to this all year!
woohoo.gif

This will be my third year participating :) Thank you very much for taking the time to run this Michael! :thumbsup

I would prefer to ship Domestic (in the USA), and here are my main interests (somewhat in order):

1. Superman/The Justice League - I'm not really a fan of the older (Donner) Superman movies, but I absolutely love Smallville and Man of Steel. Also, I can not wait for all the upcoming DC movies, especially Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League: Part One and Two.

2. Supernatural - One of my all-time favorite TV shows! Although I haven't watched most of season 9 yet (but I will have by Christmas)

3. Arrow - So far I absolutely love this show!

4. Fringe - Yet another one of my all-time favorite TV shows.

5. Captain America - By far my favorite superhero from the Marvel Cinematic Universe

6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel- I will always love these shows, I watch the entire series of both shows at least 2 times a year

7. Jurassic Park - I absolutely loved the first one, not a huge fan of 2 and 3, but I still enjoyed them.

-----------Other interests (not comic/movie/TV related)-----------

8. Traditional Archery - I collect vintage recurve bows, mainly vintage Bear Archery recurves from the 1960s and 1970s (I have zero interest in compound bows or crossbows)

9. Weapons - I also collect all types of weapons - mainly recurve bows and knives.

10. Survival Gear - I love to be prepared for things, which is why I love survival gear.

Also, as a tip for whoever my Secret Santa ends up being, here are a couple types of items that I don't really like:

1. Action Figures - or other toys

2. DVD/Blu-Ray movies - I buy all my movies/TV seasons on Amazon Instant Video

3. I never really got into Star Wars or Star Trek (although I do like the new Star Trek movies)

I'm in as well this year. Domestic shipping please.

Interests?
Anything scifi model related.
OT Star Wars (X-Wing games Tantive IV or new Hasbro Falcons)
TOS Battlestar Galactica
Cool scifi weapons
LEDs, electronic parts, etc.
Or anything cool, oh, or a

Ferrari or Lamborghini....I'm not picky...

Last edited:

Suppose I should add my interests here too. :)

I'm big into vintage video games and am currently collecting complete in box (CIB) titles from my childhood for NES and SNES. Anything Contra, Metroid, Castlevania, or Mega Man especially. I collect for all systems though, even the obscure ones so try me. ;)

For TV/films I like Indiana Jones, James Bond, Star Wars, Star Trek (everything but JJ Trek), BTTF, Ghostbusters, Doctor Who (both classic and modern), Jurassic Park.

I have most of what I'd like from a prop perspective for most of those. My Bond, Trek, and Jurassic Park collections are a little light though. I'm currently working on a Jurassic Park Jeep so if you've got anything that I could use on it that would be cool.

I'm not really in to superhero or Marvel stuff, and I'm not into toys or action figures. However my kids are so if my Santa sent me some they wouldn't go to waste.

Please count me in. I am an avid horror buff as well as sci-fi.

Willing to ship domestically, in the USA.

Hey Michael, I had a question for you... My younger brother wants to participate in this, but he's not a member here at theRPF yet. Any chance he can sign up and join the SS if I vouch for him? I would make sure he put some time and thought into buying/making a gift for his recipient, and if for some reason he didn't I would take responsibility and purchase his recipient a gift myself (of course I wouldn't even be asking if I thought there was a chance he would screw it up).

If not I understand, but I told him I would ask...

I would be honoured to participate. Live in the Netherlands myself, so international.

My ABCD interests are:

Avengers
Battlestar Galactica (new more than old)
Captain America
Doctor Who

And Firefly :)

Also I love 1:1 props more than anything else.

Last edited:

I'm in.

Star Trek TOS
Star Wars Original Trilogy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Michael, I had a question for you... My younger brother wants to participate in this, but he's not a member here at theRPF yet. Any chance he can sign up and join the SS if I vouch for him? I would make sure he put some time and thought into buying/making a gift for his recipient, and if for some reason he didn't I would take responsibility and purchase his recipient a gift myself (of course I wouldn't even be asking if I thought there was a chance he would screw it up).

If not I understand, but I told him I would ask...

In fairness to everyone else here I'm going to have to say no sadly. I want to be inclusive of everyone but for this exchange I'm not allowing non-members to join (or ones who join after the start date). Get him to join the forum and I'll be happy to include him next year though!

Thanks for asking. :)

In fairness to everyone else here I'm going to have to say no sadly. I want to be inclusive of everyone but for this exchange I'm not allowing non-members to join (or ones who join after the start date). Get him to join the forum and I'll be happy to include him next year though!

Thanks for asking. :)

No worries, I told him it was a long shot. I'll definitely try to get him to sign up anyways, as I know he would like it here.

Thanks for the reply. :)

Chevy i would be perfect for you lol i make chain mail.
Im definitely in this year, would love to participate.

Steel Roses

I'm in..missed last year..but I'm back

I would like to ship Can/US if possible, I can ship INT if needed though

Interested in

Marvel ... except Iron Man...I make enough of that :)

DC the new stuff in the last 10yrs

Dr.Who 2005 on

Warhammer 40k

Supernatural

Just cool stuff :)

Chevy i would be perfect for you lol i make chain mail.
Im definitely in this year, would love to participate.

Steel Roses

That sounds sick... If you do get me awesome if not oh well. I am sure I will be thrilled with whatever I get from someone, heck last year I got a 1:18 metal replica 55 chevy bel air... what made it even more awesome is someone played a trick on me they mailed it from texas even though their profile said they were in NY. So through a little investigation I thought it was someone else only to find out a day later how wrong I was... this made it even more awesome to be like ohh dang I was wrong someone played a pretty awesome santa. The gift was cool too, probably something I only would of bought for myself if I was a millonaire or something and did not have to worry about 500 things I need/want to buy before it!

It's the most wonderful time of the year...RPF Secret Santa! Currently living in Hong Kong this year and put me down for posting internationally.

Interests are as follows;
Game of Thrones (House Lannister)
Batman (Arkham games and villains especially)
Blade Runner
Drive
Marvel
Lord of the Rings

I'm down for the pudding and pie!

I am from the U.K and I would prefer to post to the U.K but I guess I could do europe if I had to :)

Interests:

I am a HUGE Supernatural fan, I don't own many of the supernatural items though, so this would be a good pick ;)
Computer games! I do own steam if you want to gift one via that! my username is Endofpikachu

Thank you friends.

Oops, i forgot to put some likes. Imnot picky, i love movie props anything is cool. I love just about everything ive seen made here. See im simple lol

Steel Roses

List updated. Guys, don't forget to send me your addresses! Gifts don't get to you without an address. :lol

I missed this last year and have been looking forward to joining in ever since then. So yay!

I'd like to keep shipping to the US if possible.

Main interests seem to be in line with mostly everyone else:

Marvel
Game of Thrones (Stark if we're choosing houses)
LOTR & The Hobbit
Supernatural (TV show)
Arrow (CW show)
Ghostbusters
Terminator
Legend of Zelda
Halo (Game Series)

But honestly I'm happy to get anything. Creativity is awesome, so run with whatever. Love all you guys.

Last edited:

Hi,
count me in!
My first Christmas on my own (divorce, etc...) don't mind international or U.K, Huge bat fan, but collect many props, so equally easy to please, can I ask that if possible could it be gift wrapped So i've something to open Christmas day? (big kid at heart) I'm happy to do likewise!.. many thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back