Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

If that is a recent pic I have this to say, all three of them have a renewed glow about them since joining the EP. VII cast. In recent years all three have looked so down and out it was painful to see them. They all look so much happier and healthier now.

That pic looks like it's from a Jenny Craig event, which would make it a number of years old.

Pics are dated Jul. 7th on her twitter account:

uploadfromtaptalk1408044140767.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1408044140767.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408044149866.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408044149866.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 304

That bottom one in the gold looks like she had a facelift...anyway, she looks better than I expected!

Mark really, really should stick to the long hair and beard. It just suits him better than the super short cut he'd been rocking. He went from looking like an aging teen idol to looking like a full on badass.

That bottom one in the gold looks like she had a facelift...anyway, she looks better than I expected!

Mark really, really should stick to the long hair and beard. It just suits him better than the super short cut he'd been rocking. He went from looking like an aging teen idol to looking like a full on badass.

She actually might. I don't mind. At least not as much as I mind 20-somethings getting their lips done and getting botox injections.

She actually might. I don't mind. At least not as much as I mind 20-somethings getting their lips done and getting botox injections.

If she did, it looks fine. It's not a Kenny Rogers hack job. Not my business anyway; as long as Leia doesn't look like Joan Rivers, I'm content :lol

We've seen a bunch of pictures of Harrison, and now some great pics of Mark (looking totally bad arse) but what about Carrie? I don't think I've seen anything of her lately. Is she still training/working out to get in shape maybe? Or have I missed pics of her?

Here's a couple pics of Carrie I took last year at our local comic expo...

IMG_0073Medium_zps19bd9f2d.jpg

About to sign my Leia in gold bikini pic...

IMG_0075Medium_zps1673079d.jpg

Looks like she lost quite a bit of weight in the last year. I get a chuckle out of all the Coca-Cola on the table though. I quit drinking the stuff.

That's a big difference.

I think that's half the difference with Mark too. It's not just the hair. He's also got a leaner looking face under the beard.

But . . rapid weight loss . . . . . not good for holding it off in the long term. I hope both Mark & Carrie work at maintaining themselves in the years to come. That kind of big fast loss is setting the stage to put it all back on later.

Harrison might benefit from a nip & tuck on his face as much as any of them. But if he was ever going down that road then he probably would have done it 10 or 20 years ago.

He has always been in decent shape and still looks good for his age though. (And he started out as Harrison f#*king Ford, which helps a lot.)

Last edited:

That bottom one in the gold looks like she had a facelift...
Fisher has had quite a bit of work done on her face over the years. She hasn't quite fallen into that Joan-Rivers-Can't-Move-Her-Face ravine yet, but it's definitely in sight if she has any more work done.

Quite frankly, I've seen photos of Fisher in which she's almost unrecognizable because of the work she's had done on her face, which leads me to wonder about the reaction when people see her on screen in Episode VII. Will it be, "Hey, she looks pretty good for her age," or will it be, "Jeez, what happened to her???" :lol

They look old because they are old, and there is nothing wrong with that. Harrison Ford looks as good as he does because he hasn't had plastic surgery. He has just kept himself exceptionally fit and active.
Exactly right. I realize the "Hollywood mentality" disagrees, but what's wrong with people looking their age? People are so afraid of getting old and/or looking old that they'll do anything to avoid either, and most of them end up looking like they're auditioning for a freak show. :facepalm

Typically people that get alot of work done look older. Aging gracefully is a good thing. Ebrace it and be thankful to be on the planet. I"m so glad to see the big 3 in Star Wars again!!!

At first glance, I wasn't sure about the new storm trooper design, but looking at it a little closer, I think it looks good (if it IS the design). Better than clone troopers, which I still don't care for.

I dunno about that "jungle trooper: look though... But I never liked the snowtrooper look either.

If those are real I could get on board with those looks. I'd prefer a few more hard edges to maintain the old school look, but I'd definitely take those.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back