Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

I can see why he dropped it upon coronating himself. "No one would surrender to the Dread Pirate Westley".

I don't think Kylo Ren is a weak or soft name at all. I actually think it sounds fairly badass. *shrug*

--Jonah

Adam Driver is Kylo Wren, a hotshot Rebel pilot who falls to the Dark Side. He constructs the saber in the trailer and in that scene is searching for the Andy Serkis character who is some kind of ancient Sith alien who will be his Master. Finn is a ST who is under the command of Gwen Christies character and she is an Inquisitor. Rey is a Solo. Both Rey and Finn are Force sensitive. Max Von Sydow is a Clone Wars era veteran with cybernetic implants who is a collector of Jedi and Sith artifacts. Finn, Rey, and the Sydow character get together and are taken off Tatooine by Han Solo. Lupin plays an alien who has been trained by Luke, who has only trained a few Jedi in the last 30 years. The war with the Empire has been dragging on for 30 years.

Just an info dump from everything I have heard this week. :)

Do you know all this as fact Bryan?

I believe and hope all that is true, just wondering if I missed some concrete evidence that was released...

Side note: JUST SHOW US THE STORMTROOPERS ALREADY!!!

Do you know all this as fact Bryan?

I believe and hope all that is true, just wondering if I missed some concrete evidence that was released...

Side note: JUST SHOW US THE STORMTROOPERS ALREADY!!!

No this is just an aggregating of all the stuff I have heard on various podcasts and rumor sites this week. :) The Von Sydow character will be someone hard core fans will know from the PT era. And the Serkis character may have been part of Sidious's training but is not Plageius, obviously because he is dead.

Adam Driver is Kylo Wren, a hotshot Rebel pilot who falls to the Dark Side. He constructs the saber in the trailer and in that scene is searching for the Andy Serkis character who is some kind of ancient Sith alien who will be his Master. Finn is a ST who is under the command of Gwen Christies character and she is an Inquisitor. Rey is a Solo. Both Rey and Finn are Force sensitive. Max Von Sydow is a Clone Wars era veteran with cybernetic implants who is a collector of Jedi and Sith artifacts. Finn, Rey, and the Sydow character get together and are taken off Tatooine by Han Solo. Lupin plays an alien who has been trained by Luke, who has only trained a few Jedi in the last 30 years. The war with the Empire has been dragging on for 30 years.

I like these ideas. One character turning from good to evil, and the other vice-versa.

Man I hoped that Luke had trained at least 10-20 Jedi by now. He's just become so damn lazy...

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

D***it, they took it down already! Did anyone save it?

URL]

*image should show, not sure why it's not. Tried using spoiler tag but that didn't work either.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back