The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Hi, I am new here.. i want to ask what is the quiver and the leather jacket and pants that arrow is using in the first 3 seasons, and what is the season 4 quiver

What do you say we have some more OCD fun?

Thankfully, Stephen keeps giving us looks at the costume during his "live" Facebook videos. Particularly as the filming for Season 5 started, we got some pretty good shots of...

The Season 5 "Under" Shirt

In a particular video, Stephen gives us a very good look at the front of his new Under Armour shirt.

IMG_7420.JPG

Thankfully, someone knocks on the door to his trailer and as he answers we get a brief view of the back.

IMG_7419.JPG

After a little digging, he seems to be wearing a 2015 model Under Armour Sonic Compression Long Sleeve HeatGear (Style/Item #1236223).

81J38IE-BQL._SL1500_.jpg
81epEKXvnoL._SL1500_.jpg

"But wait, the back of the collar isn't Gray."

Look again...

Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 2.09.37 PM.png

That's all for now. :cool

Hey ive got a quick question

Ive looked through the majority of this thread and have yet to see anyone ID the brown jacket from season 1 ollie wears when he begins building his arrowcave under what would later be the nightclub. He also wears it when he and Thea visit his grave, and when he goes to the bratva owned mechanic shop to find Deadshot

If anyone has any ideas on this Jackets ID i would be super grateful :)

chock.jpgI heated my chock up and bent to curve of bow at handle, I shoot both this one and a 40# longbow for accuracy competition

UOTE=TvayuI heatedmat;3148125]You mean this little guy here? Looks like a strip of something gray. Could be a small piece of foam between the chock and the bow, but I haven't seen it anywhere but here.

View attachment 266600[/QUOTE]

I've been going through this amazing thread and decided to finally bite the bullet and try to get a Oneida Kestrel bow

I did have a couple of questions which I couldn't find the answer to in the thread so thought I'd post to see if I could get some answers. Apologize if already answered and I didn't find it in my search

- I see Oneida has a new 2016 version of the Kestrel bow. Is this accurate to the show or some new model they created? (http://oneidaeaglebows.com/kestrel/)

- Where is the best place to get the counter measure pods? I see these on Shapeways but not sure if better ones exist (http://www.shapeways.com/product/AQUVG5LJ5/arrow-countermeasures-pod-hollow?optionId=59133122). I did read that a few folks here were making them

- Any ideas on the best place to get the Green Bow String? Would this have to be custom made?

- Finally, any prerequisites to getting into the Emerald Archers Facebook Group? I've had my request be pending for a few days and was wondering

Thanks in advance!!

- I see Oneida has a new 2016 version of the Kestrel bow. Is this accurate to the show or some new model they created? (http://oneidaeaglebows.com/kestrel/)

- Where is the best place to get the counter measure pods? I see these on Shapeways but not sure if better ones exist (http://www.shapeways.com/product/AQUVG5LJ5/arrow-countermeasures-pod-hollow?optionId=59133122). I did read that a few folks here were making them

- Any ideas on the best place to get the Green Bow String? Would this have to be custom made?

- Finally, any prerequisites to getting into the Emerald Archers Facebook Group? I've had my request be pending for a few days and was wondering.

I'm glad some people are still getting use out of this thread! [emoji4]

To answer your questions,

- The new 2016 Kestrel is the same as the older model except that the new version has machined aluminum limb pockets versus the plastic on the originals. While the aluminum is an upgrade from an archery standpoint, they are not exactly the same shape as the accurate plastic ones. Thankfully, these are easy to swap out. However, I believe the new Oneida owners said the Kestrel would be changing pretty drastically sometime next year.

- That link is to my Shapeways store for the Pods. Having compared them side by side with some screen used ones in person, I can confirm they are pretty darn close. ;)

- The string absolutely was custom made.

- No prerequisites to get into the group, but we have so many requests that we're pretty much not letting anyone new in unless they contact one of the admins (Primrodo and myself) just to say hey and that they love Arrow (or something along those lines). Surprisingly almost no one does this. We also do screen each and every profile that requests to get added. Shoot me a PM with your name and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry for this but I've searched through this thread and the definitive cw arrow thread and I can't find the post, I swear I saw it on here from Pinder, but what was the final outcome for the stain color? Thanks in advance!

I don't know if I should post this in here, but I'm letting people know I contacted the archery team of the arrow TV show about cupid bow and Prometheus bow and arrow, so when I get contacted back I will make a thread about Prometheus.

I'm glad some people are still getting use out of this thread! [emoji4]

To answer your questions,
- The string absolutely was custom made.

Don't let that put you off as any reasonable Archery shop should be able to make one up for you because not all strings for bows exist as ready made items.

I've talked with two makers. First can replicate the suit 100% but ony have the black leather that over time they said will weather to the green. I'm not 100% sure it would weather green. They wanted $1000

Where the 2nd use a green leather but I know I will need my tailor to go over it. They want $360.

Who are there?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back