Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars: Rogue One

Is it just me or did that look like one of those awful cartoon tie fighters from Rebels? I loved what mcquarrie did and all but I'm getting tired of this new thing where they use as much of his influence as possible into everything .

Is it just me or did that look like one of those awful cartoon tie fighters from Rebels? I loved what mcquarrie did and all but I'm getting tired of this new thing where they use as much of his influence as possible into everything .

I think that is an illusion caused by the forced perspective from the footage.

its so small I can't tell but I think it will be the OT since the Death Star appears to be pretty much finished or close to it so I would think standard T.I.E. as we know them... this will be an epic film! Seeing the Death Star in the Sky especially that big gave me the chills and goosebumps!

Is it just me or do you "astroboy" seem to want to find fault with every damn thing there is? And how can you tell from that footage? Its hardly the greatest quality. I find your lack of faith disturbing. They' ve just announced possibly the best news any fan of the Original Trilogy could want and this is all you can find to say ?

Is it just me or do you "astroboy" seem to want to find fault with every damn thing there is? And how can you tell from that footage? Its hardly the greatest quality. I find your lack of faith disturbing. They' ve just announced possibly the best news any fan of the Original Trilogy could want and this is all you can find to say ?

Thanks for saying this. I found his post kind of insolent.... I feel like I am 12 years old again! I am geeking out!

................................................(speachless)........................................
J

Re: Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One

.....Ok.....I've recovered.......This is the Prequel we should have had

Disney knows what works

J
uploadfromtaptalk1429473772005.jpg

More info plus a picture of concept art: http://www.starwars.com/news/swca-conversations-with-gareth-edwards-and-josh-trank-panel-liveblog

That single illustration has me more excited than I could have possibly hoped. There is a picture in "Star Wars Concept Art" by Richard Lim for Star Wars: First Assault. Its one of my absolute favorites. Its so close to this one I was stunned! I just couldn't be happier!

PS Jan Urschel is one of the concept artists working on this. He did great work on 1313!!!! Just tap in his and Richards name on google search and look at some of the images!!!

Last edited:

Wow. I didn't expect them to show this stuff so early. Fair play. Looks good, huh?

;-)

More exciting that TFA for me.

Sounds awesome! I picture this having a sort of Firefly unification war sort of feel to it.

It'll be cool so see if they include some of the classic x-wing, at-at, etc. models.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back