EFx injection molded Vader ANH

I can't fathom how anyone can defend eFX. I've never, in all my years, come across a more unprofessional company when dealing with the very people that keep them in business; the customer.

I've read about their issues on many forums from all across the world, so this is not a "minority" problem.

Anovos haven't exactly done a sterling job either with releases, however they are a 1000 miles ahead of eFX with consumer relations/communication.

For those who defend eFX, could you please advise me of another company that conducts itself in such an appalling manner.

The only other agency I can think of, that conducts itself with more callous disregard twords is paying supporters is the federal government.
At least what I'll EVENTUALLY get out of eFX has value. But, yeah, it's not a good category one should find themselves in.

Not defending. Just not going to argue with a tool.

If I were a tool it would be the new DeWALT hammer I just got. This thing is amazing. Half the weight of an equivalent hammer but with the same pounds of force. I can't reccommend it enough. Feels great in the hand as well.

DeWALT-DWHT51145-rw-250369-354111.jpg

:D:lol:lol:D

I think what Clutch was trying to say is this can't all be placed on Gino and he is not Bryan. Gino is doing the best he can with a boss he has to deal with like we all have. I am sure if Gino was making the decisions things would be different.

You can't say Gino is not EFX because he is representative for EFX here and does work for him but my guess is Gino would like things done differently as well.

I really don't understand EFX's, and by that I mean Bryan's thinking. I talked to him once and really liked him. Love EFXs stuff but there is no defending how they are handling things. There just is not.

I think Gino is stuck in a bad place and as a result we don't see him here much anymore.

My 2 cents. EFX deserves all the criticism but maybe Gino needs a break.

Word.

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry,..I forgot.

Mic Drop,........

I hope I did that right.

Not defending. Just not going to argue with a tool.

When is defending not defending? After Gino writes, "And you wonder why we don't post updates here." (note "we" as in eFX) you defend him as not eFX. Then you call someone here a tool for contradicting you?

Facepalm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't fathom how anyone can defend eFX. I've never, in all my years, come across a more unprofessional company when dealing with the very people that keep them in business; the customer.

I've read about their issues on many forums from all across the world, so this is not a "minority" problem.

Anovos haven't exactly done a sterling job either with releases, however they are a 1000 miles ahead of eFX with consumer relations/communication.

For those who defend eFX, could you please advise me of another company that conducts itself in such an appalling manner.

Well said. :thumbsup

If I were a tool it would be the new DeWALT hammer I just got. This thing is amazing. Half the weight of an equivalent hammer but with the same pounds of force. I can't reccommend it enough. Feels great in the hand as well.

http://www.elmershardware.co.uk/media/catalog/category/DeWALT-DWHT51145-rw-250369-354111.jpg

:D:lol:lol:D

I think what Clutch was trying to say is this can't all be placed on Gino and he is not Bryan. Gino is doing the best he can with a boss he has to deal with like we all have. I am sure if Gino was making the decisions things would be different.

You can't say Gino is not EFX because he is representative for EFX here and does work for him but my guess is Gino would like things done differently as well.

I really don't understand EFX's, and by that I mean Bryan's thinking. I talked to him once and really liked him. Love EFXs stuff but there is no defending how they are handling things. There just is not.

I think Gino is stuck in a bad place and as a result we don't see him here much anymore.

My 2 cents. EFX deserves all the criticism but maybe Gino needs a break.

Word.

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry,..I forgot.

Mic Drop,........

I hope I did that right.

You really think Bryan is the only bad apple in that company with its two employees ? LoL

I could care less about the politics. If any company, Efx or otherwise, announces a new product I take notice but I don't get invested with my money or my attention till the item goes up for sale.

No no matter how awesome a new item is, how cool I think it is, or how bad I want it, life is full of easy come, easy go.

I'd kill for a super accurate Vader ANH helmet made of durable injection molded plastic for under $200, but I'm not going to get all worked up if it's announced, shown off, delayed, and ultimately canceled.

Easy come, easy go. Lots of cool stuff gets delayed or never happens. I get disappointed, but not enough to get worked up over.

If I make a decision to pay money in advance, or make a deposit, I do it knowing I may never see my money or the item. That's the price of paying in advance for something that doesn't exist yet. It's like investing; you pay now for the chance of a better return down the road. Sometimes you win, other times you lose your money, but you have to accept that before you decide to invest your money. Sometimes you lose and it sucks. The only way to never lose money is to never spend it.

With that said, I do wish Efx would get serious about a PR person to send out actual updates in a timely fashion. I do believe they could salvage their image within the online community with better communications. Their products certainly are fantastic, I wish they ran a more professional business model.

I simply want my money back. I've sent correspondence with zero response. I've been patient and then some. Since the company has decided to ignore me, along with other customers, they've left me no other choice. When I get some free time upon my return from vacation, I will be making a trek over to the clerk of courts as EFX is in violation of Wisconsin law regarding the Scout Trooper project.

I too asked for my money back and got no reply at all...

Bad business. I could have ordered an RS and at least seen that they are still alive...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back