Disney Parks RC Mouse Droid

That escalated quickly. Apparently it shoots missiles?? Still cant figure out just how big it is. Seems pretty small, not much larger than the remote.

That escalated quickly. Apparently it shoots missiles?? Still cant figure out just how big it is. Seems pretty small, not much larger than the remote.

Yea I called it awhile back. Look at the promo pic, that's a panel that pops out and shoots nerf darts

apparently these things are only about 8 L x 4 W x 5 H according to the message I got back from one of the ebay people selling them.

On the Parks app now. Just ordered one, I was going to pass after reading the scale but after watching the video, I broke down, if only to transfer the sounds and controls into a correctly scaled unit maybe....

Last edited by a moderator:
On the Parks app now. Just ordered one, I was going to pass after reading the scale but after watching the video, I broke down, if only to transfer the sounds and controls into a correctly scaled unit maybe....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHCNkPvIMBo

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered. A little more expensive than I expected, but the sounds and opening doors are pretty impressive, and its a little larger than I thought. Was about $65 shipped. Really cant believe it took so long for someone to make one of these.

Found another video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg I just caught that it only makes the higher pitched "scared " sound when its going in reverse, LOL that's amazing

Guy,s download the Disney Parks app and you can order from there, don't need to be anywhere near Disney, I'm in Wisconsin :lol

Call the park merchandise hotline and I'm sure you'd be able to order one that way. That's how I've gotten most of my park stuff that I wasn't there in person to get. :)

Does anyone know how the size compares to an accurate MSE? I know it's smaller but I can't tell exactly how much smaller...

Last edited:
i was thinkin this was dedicatet only to us disney parks, when its also available in paris maybe a friend of mine will go in summer this year^^

Got mine today! Its small. But it's cute, yeah I said it and I dont care what you think of me for saying it :) The controls work really well and the darts are fun. Now they need to make a 1:1 scale version, im looking at you Disney.

FullSizeRender.png

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back