Has anyone built a Slave 1 Cockpit?

Hey A,

Thank so much! If there is anything we can do to help your adventure please let us know! :)

I think studio scale model might be another place to look?
Once again this build is not a definite build but still in question. Work is a killer right now..

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

This image could help too:

slave1fettclose_zps8d4b45fb.JPG

I think this is a great project idea. I think you should aim more for an Empire Strikes Back style. The reason I say that is that cockpit feels very small and cramped like a fighter jet. That would make the whole display smaller, and a little more manageable. I would take details from Attack Of The Clones cockpit and fit them into the smaller looking Empire Strikes Back style. I think you should take creative license and fill in the details. Don't worry too much about accuracy, there isn't enough information to get too nitpicky.

It's a really great idea post lot's of pictures!!

I think this is a great project idea. I think you should aim more for an Empire Strikes Back style. The reason I say that is that cockpit feels very small and cramped like a fighter jet. That would make the whole display smaller, and a little more manageable. I would take details from Attack Of The Clones cockpit and fit them into the smaller looking Empire Strikes Back style. I think you should take creative license and fill in the details. Don't worry too much about accuracy, there isn't enough information to get too nitpicky.

It's a really great idea post lot's of pictures!!
That's what I was looking into. Love the details in the aotc cockpit but I love the dirty- cramped war style of the esb cockpit.

Alex

I have built a couple Jango's. Working on a Boba version from Mando since we see behind the wall where there's a ladder and hammocks. Built from styrene.
20200918_203127.jpg
20200830_142809.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back