2014 Toronto Prop Party

Glad you had a great time, it was great that you were able to make it!

That is my Farnsworth from the TV show Warehouse 13.

Septemberish is cool with me. This will give me time to build something. Last year i only brought props made by others so i am hoping to bring something of my own this year.

is the plan going to be at a different location? The place last year was okay but i thought the lighting could be better.

Septemberish is cool with me. This will give me time to build something. Last year i only brought props made by others so i am hoping to bring something of my own this year.

is the plan going to be at a different location? The place last year was okay but i thought the lighting could be better.
I agree the lighting was quite low. You would go outside, nice and bright but once you walked in it was hard for the eyes to adjust. I also found it hard to identify some pieces, as the lighting was low. But September sounds cool to me...GM

Yeah the lighting kind of sucked, that is true. In some ways I prefer our original venue. Finding the right place, for the right price, is the trick. While finding a way to keep costs low, sometimes we have to make exceptions.

I agree the venue was unusually dark but the size was great. I'd be fine with it again.

Hey Noose! Still waiting for all the pics you took of our props! :p:lol

So everyone's biggest issue was the lighting huh? Hmm. I'm sure we can solve that.
At this point, I really want to keep it at a venue we are familiar with.
I'll be honest with you guys, I still like the original Jane & Wilson location.
Lighting, I'm sure I can figure out.
If they can't do better on the lighting or if they won't allow us to bring our own…then we have an issue.

Sounds good any idea on the when. I know you guys were thinking in Sept. Is that still happening? Either way still looking foward to it. Had a great time last year...GM

Dunno. Don't make no difference to me. I go by what the majority want. We'll see who's interested once we keep blasting this thread. Then next week I'll start the 2015 Prop Party thread.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back