Show your Dr. Who props!

I really think Rubbertoes VM's are cool. The guy also takes time to put in extra hours on the packaging. The box just tops it off.
They are very nice. I talked to him about it after I got mine second hand. He explained the original disappeared and he had to make the new one for day of the doctor from pics...had he came to therpf....he would have had better direction of course but it's still really cool since it has screen time and all and they're cast from the same mold. And they say capt jack gave it to them so technically it's capt jacks [emoji16]

I built a TARDIS recently, I forgot to post here. But here is pictures to make amends.
IMG_1197.jpgIMG_1203.jpg

:lol

"oh by the way, I built a TARDIS" ?!?!?!?!

That's like saying you forgot to tell your wife that you just bought a Ferrari.

Looks great !

Untitled-1.jpg

click the one that says Insert Image. Choose From Computer. Choose Browse. Find your file. Click Upload (once).

Custom Time Lord compass. Made using a pocket watch-style compass and an image I printed off the internet. It's supposed to point the Doctor to where he needs to go. I'm contemplating the addition of a Gallifreyan symbol on the inside of the lid, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417285981768.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1417285981768.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 104
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417285993497.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1417285993497.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 104
I like the compass. I think it needs to be a TARDIS Locator. They've been brought up in various episodes of the classic series. Episodes like "Spearhead From Space" (there was a locator in third Doctors divers watch), "The Visitation", "Mawdryn Undead", ETC. I would change the face to look like Gallifreyan text. Very cool prop.

I like the compass. I think it needs to be a TARDIS Locator. They've been brought up in various episodes of the classic series. Episodes like "Spearhead From Space" (there was a locator in third Doctors divers watch), "The Visitation", "Mawdryn Undead", ETC. I would change the face to look like Gallifreyan text. Very cool prop.
Thanks! I was just looking through your profile on TARDIS Builders and all of your builds are simply fantastic, so coming from you that really means a lot!
Also, that's a really good idea about the compass being able to track the TARDIS. As for changing the face, do you mean the lid or the actual compass face?

p.s. Do you happen to know why the first image is coming through upside down?

I was thinking the compass face, the plate with North, East, South, and West. I love the lid, I wouldn't change that. I was think some Gallifreyan test like a readout for the inside. Similar to the modern TARDIS computer screen.

He looks amazing! Are you by any chance the same kenny_z from tardisbuilders.com who built the K9 called Flux?

Kind regards, The14thDr

He looks amazing! Are you by any chance the same kenny_z from tardisbuilders.com who built the K9 called Flux?

Kind regards, The14thDr

I posted this in Oblivions thread on his build of a sonic lipstick and thought it should go in this thread as well.

Here is a photo of my take on the sonic lipstick, pictured with my rubbertoe siege mode TARDIS replica.
file_zps4c771067.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back