1:1 "Freeborn" YODA (THE ULTIMATE GOAL) R.I.P STUART FREEBORN

Thanks for all your understanding guys... Particularly You forcesensitive!!! - Just because I told you you're never gonna get ur hands on the V4 for attacking me a year ago coz I didn't send your signed (by me) plaque to go with your finished you immediately. You obviously have an axe to grind!!

I've held my silence for long enough here!!! If someone wants the best parts, and I'm working on improving them constantly, obviously the waiting time gets extended... A new far better torso with new hands and new feet, were created after Bill commissioned me and he was willing to wait - He forgot to mention that bit ;). Then when there's a misunderstanding about paypal fees and shipping fees I'm not going to budge until they get paid, am I, particularly as he got the kit on the cheap anyway. As for you guys being scared off... I'm not a manufacturer - I'm an artist/sculptor with very little time these days and I'm not looking for any business from you - period!! So keep your opinions to yourselves!!

Last edited:
Thanks for all your unstanding guys... Particularly You Markus and I've held my silence for long enough here!!!...

Hi Phil

I just read your post and have to ask...

Is this an ironic remark or meant serious?
I ALWAYS praised your work and even sent several (!!!) RPF-members who were looking for a Yoda- YOUR way.
I am STILL waiting for a chance to get a set of your new improved hands, maybe even the new torso you´ve mentioned. :cool

Manufacturer/artist/sculptor...whatever you consider yourself, pro-active communication is the key to every successful business transaction. Nobody is having a problem with wait & delays as long as you´re honest and give valid information about the order-status. Like I repeatedly said...it´s worth it!!! :):thumbsup

I respect you/ your work and -just like many RPF members- am in awe every time you post an update. So you might rethink your IMHO harsh comment about "not needing business from us".

Cheers, Markus

Thanks Markus I appreciate those remarks..... Just when you are saying things to Bill like I might not have sent his parcel didn't go down very well :behave

Anyway, I've said my last word on this issue and I will only comment on positive posts that are in subject as the matter is resolved.

Hi Phil

I just read your post and have to ask...

Is this an ironic remark or meant serious?
I ALWAYS praised your work and even sent several (!!!) RPF-members who were looking for a Yoda- YOUR way.
I am STILL waiting for a chance to get a set of your new improved hands, maybe even the new torso you´ve mentioned. :cool

Manufacturer/artist/sculptor...whatever you consider yourself, pro-active communication is the key to every successful business transaction. Nobody is having a problem with wait & delays as long as you´re honest and give valid information about the order-status. Like I repeatedly said...it´s worth it!!! :):thumbsup

I respect you/ your work and -just like many RPF members- am in awe every time you post an update. So you might rethink your IMHO harsh comment about "not needing business from us".

Cheers, Markus

Thanks Markus I appreciate those remarks..... Just when you are saying things to Bill like I might not have sent his parcel didn't go down very well :behave

Anyway, I've said my last word on this issue and I will only comment on positive posts that are in subject as the matter is resolved.

Well, it is a great thing that you are active in the thread again.

We all get that you're not manufacturing things like a factory, thats how all the best creators are. Ultimately artists, with artist timelines.. plus other things going on.

In this day and age of forums and instant internet communication, when one person is super active in their communication and the other is fully silent to the public, it is difficult to maintain a balanced opinion of the situation, unless you know the person personally or have had business with them.

Again, glad you are back in the active communication here and I know we all look forward to anything and everything you put forward. One of these days, I will be looking to add your Yoda right next to my Vader.

I feel the same way, but how does one pose the mouth on this? Apparently urethane rubber is similar to silicone in that it secretes an oil that nothing adheres to, so how can armature wire or other mechanisms be attached to the mouth?

I would be too!

Regardless this thread perfectly illustrates customer service or rather lack there of. :unsure

Cavaet Emptor!

Well, the fact that he resolved the problem, and is still around to talk about it speaks volumes to me that really eases my reservations on buying.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back