Anovos Fiberglass First Order Helmet Greeblie

I am finishing up a couple of TFA First Order Stormtrooper builds and would like to replace the resin helmet greeblie that came on the fiberglass preorder helmets with a metal version that is currently included on the helmets. I see on the Anovos page that the new STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS: First Order Stormtrooper Helmet Premier Line has a metal version pictured. I would love to get a couple of these if the Anovos guys are listening or if anyone is interested in making me a couple I can send you a scan of the one that I have. Below is a picture from the Anovos page of the piece I need.

ProductPage12_e75180ad-39db-4b95-93e4-545396bebad7_grande.png

If anyone ever makes replacements for these, I'd like one to put on my regular old version of the FO helmet I got from them.

Truthfully, the fiberglass ones have been having some serious quality control issues, based on the first ones sent for the 501st members. The cheaper, $250 version, appears to be more suitable than the overpriced fiberglass version. Also, significantly more accurate in shape and materials. If the key "feature" is a metal aerator, you'd probably be able to die-cast one in metal at home yourself

If you wanted to try it yourself you could use pewter. I would love to help but this is way too intricate for my CNC skills. It should be pretty cheap (per unit) since you will have tons of people interested. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Yes the run is moving forward. I had the CNC machine shop do 5 for me and they are in the mail. Once they arrive I will post pictures. As of right now they will be $39.99 each shipped in US.

Yes the run is moving forward. I had the CNC machine shop do 5 for me and they are in the mail. Once they arrive I will post pictures. As of right now they will be $39.99 each shipped in US.
Awesome, please put me down for one (if you have a list somewhere). :):thumbsup

Please go to my VaderPainter Studio facebook page and PM me if you want a greeblie. The first batch is almost gone but Ill get the shop to do another run if I get enough interest. Thanks

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back