Well boys and girls do you think the web-head will make a wave on broadway

I'm excited because discussion of this topic shows how little all my nerd friends know about theatre. FINALLY, I have an upper hand. :lol

I think this show is cursed. I doubt any show has had this much trouble unless someone did want to go Producers and make a bundle on a dud.

hahaa that musta sucked for spidey to go swingin into a disaster and hurtin himself! And Mary Jane was actually crying for him, wow haha!

How is this funny at all? It's not. The guy got messed up and the actress was upset about it. That's not funny. As much of a mistake I think making this into a musical is, it's not funny that people have been injured during the making of it.

The lady running it claims that the actors are her main concern but she's still going on with the show despite big names (for broadway) coming out demanding they end it. One even said she should be arrested for putting people at risk.

I could totally understand a Spiderman-themed aerial show. But everything I've read about the musical looks bad. They also use some kind of goddess/muse/I don't know named Ariadne to interact with Spidey. If they had to do this, why not just tell a story from the comics?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back