Costume Help Needed! Who do I look like?

mattaiello92

Hey y'all, I've been trying to come up with a good idea for comic con this year, and I was wanted a second opinion. Who do I look like? I'm not an anime guy, so most of those would be lost on me. Tell me what you think. I'm 6' 2", and fairly athletically built, (Not a huge guy)

Photo on 6-19-15 at 10.19 AM.jpg

don't limit yourself or your imagination its cosplay so it don't matter who you look like its who you wanna be that matters. pick a character from film/tv/games and make it happen, a body suit can make you bigger or have big muscles and if you want to wear a princess leia slave outfit then do it.

don't limit yourself or your imagination its cosplay so it don't matter who you look like its who you wanna be that matters. pick a character from film/tv/games and make it happen, a body suit can make you bigger or have big muscles and if you want to wear a princess leia slave outfit then do it.

Yes! Exactly :) It's all about who means something to you, which character/costume inspires you. I understand wanting to do the character justice and all that, but if you have the right attitude, makeup, wig etc, that can work wonders. For example, I crossplay, I can go from Catwoman to Jack Sparrow to Peter Pan etc. To me, the huge transformations are the most fun. But if you want some Ideas, that's totally cool :) Maybe something like Jon Snow GOT? Or Matt Murdock from the new Netflix Daredevil :)

Last edited:
Your facial hair kind of looks like Tony Stark's so I think you would look good in an Iron Man suit. If you're okay with shaving your facial hair I could see you in a Nova cosplay. Well, good luck on your cosplay! P.S. All these characters are from Marvel.

Others have already pointed out the importance of being passionate about the costume you picked, and have done so better than I could have. So I'll just go to answering your question:

You look like Stannis Baratheon from Game of Thrones. With the right wig you could pull off a great Jon Snow as well.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back