Big Five Sporting Good Selling Metal Thompson Airsoft M1A1 for Under $130.00

tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you live in Los Angeles and want a base for that M41A PR you have been wanting to build heres is a base gun for you.Have Fun:cheers:thumbsup

awesome, thanks for the heads up, i have an old resin kit and the thompson detail is horrible, i might just have to grab the airsoft and cut it up and put it in the resin shells

thanks again!

They list these on their website, unfortunately, it doesn't look like they do online shopping so you ahve to be local to get one.

I too am curious as to who makes them.

Still, that's a hundred bucks off, nothing to sneeze at.

I picked one up a couple weeks ago. It is an exact copy of the TM Tommy. I have built up a PR with it. Looks great and works good too.

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

Ill be putting this up on the trade forum soon.

Chris

Glad to help you gents.if any of you guy do build these out of the Big 5 gun please post your pics. I'd like to see how they turned out:love:cheers:thumbsup, Thanks

I'm a manager at a Big 5 in Oregon and I gotta tell you, I was impressed with these things. You guys will love 'em.

Mike

The Big5 near me has them. I am tempted to pick one up.

Does anyone still make/sell the Pulse Rifle conversion kits? Everywhere I look it says sold out or out of stock.

This is a great gun. I bought one months ago for a PR conversion and have been using it for bi-monthly airsoft skirmishes in the meantime, and it has served quite well.

I couldn't find a G&P conversion kit available anywhere, either. Gathered the parts piecemeal instead.

Thanks for the heads up on these (I didn't even know we had a Big 5 in town). The sale ended this past Saturday I gather but they still had one marked at the sale price! I've avoided the world of Pulse Rifles long enough--now I've got to piece the rest of it together.

Cheers,

Dave C

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back