R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy

My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family. R.I.P. Mr. Nimoy. Thank you for years of entertainment. :*(

In 2010, Spock came home to Vulcan... Vulcan, Alberta that is. Here's pics from his visit:
http://calgaryherald.com/gallery/leonard-nimoy-remembered-when-spock-came-to-Vulcan

LeonardNimoyLastTweet_zps6p3zrfyu.jpg

spock2.jpg

He played a lovable, admirable character and continued to be respectable himself and of the character. He was like a science teacher who inspired us to love science and love him as well. There are so few actors or roles who have been able to do that for so many people. To lose him is to realize he cannot be replaced... only succeeded.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sucks that the heroes we grew-up with are now going to be passing.

"We seem to have reached the age where life stops giving us things and starts taking them away." - Dean Charles Stanworth, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Spock, as a character, gave the Enterprise humility, class and wisdom.
TOS has none of these without him.

It sucks that the heroes we grew-up with are now going to be passing.

"We seem to have reached the age where life stops giving us things and starts taking them away." - Dean Charles Stanworth, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

What sucks even more is there doesn't seem to be anyone taking their place. Makes me sad for so many reasons. RIP Mr. Nimoy and thank you for all the years of entertainment.

The 1st time I saw him I was 7 years old, I turned to my dad and asked "What is logic?". Thanks for introducing me to the concept Mr. Nimoy. :cry

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back