DL-44 ESB Blaster Discussion - Greeblies POST 208

Guys, I think I found a pic that hasn't been posted so far; I know I have never seen this one yet. If this is Han's Bespin blaster, you can see the non scope side. I see the thing that looks similar to what is on Luke's blaster, and there looks to be another thing right above the trigger.

What do you guys think?

Han Leia Echo.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here are a few comparison shots, newest flash hider on top in all photos.

I added some more lines to the "knurling", as well.

View attachment 540315View attachment 540316View attachment 540317View attachment 540318

Dann those look awesome!!

Rustoleum makes a flat silver paint which I think is a dead match to the Hoth hider, I know I will be using it on mine. It's high heat silver #7716.

Thanks!

Rustoleum is what I was using. Stainless steel professional something or other.

7519 stainless steel

Gonna go to the store today for some bits and bobs, I'll see if I can't find the color you're talking about!

Regarding the photo you posted of Han and Leia, maybe he's holding Luke's blaster?

Last edited:
Guys, I think I found a pic that hasn't been posted so far; I know I have never seen this one yet. If this is Han's Bespin blaster, you can see the non scope side. I see the thing that looks similar to what is on Luke's blaster, and there looks to be another thing right above the trigger.

What do you guys think?

View attachment 542206

- - - Updated - - -

I think that is the first Rebel Blaster I have seen with a magazine and magazine well

Made myself one of these little suckers.

uploadfromtaptalk1445193627989.jpg

The holes are a little too close to the edge, so I'll probably try again.

I will say that I do not like tapping 6-32 holes!

Humor do you have a source/size for such small Allen dome screws? Especially with a length long enough to go through the mount, spacer and into the gun, someone mentioned some before but I lost the link.

The one in my photo is too big, I think. But I found some M3 bolts at Lowe's that are plenty long enough.

Last edited:
Yea (forgive my misspellings, my ipod's autocorrect...) I've found ones that are plenty long enough but the heads too big too.

I´ve got another real M19, but again it´s missing the vintage bolts.

Now i want to order the material to make me some replicas - but ..... are they really brass? Or is that just brass looking on some pics?

Anyone out there who has some real where it can be seen clearly?

yep out of the four I have here, all are black oxide steel.

ALSO... I have them in two bolt head thicknesses. So my Full circle light port had the smaller thickness, and the more common notches light port had the thicker. I mis-matched them to get the accurate Han and Luke setups. ^_^

ALSO... I have them in two bolt head thicknesses. So my Full circle light port had the smaller thickness, and the more common notches light port had the thicker. I mis-matched them to get the accurate Han and Luke setups. ^_^

4 scopes:wacko?!?!?!?!

No wonder I can't find any :lol.

A little reminder. ;)

Did you found time to measure the bolts? Or is their size a secret, only shared from the father to the son? :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back