1980/90's action figures and playsets

My brother had all four Turtles (I like how each character had their own weapon/martial discipline),and we both had Transformers.Then again: I was the G.I.Joe nut.
I don't miss my Masters of the Universe toys much.The only toys I regret selling were my G1 Transformers Grapple and Warpath.
I got over it after finding the local TF-robots website and bought myself the upgraded Third-party version of G1 Grapple : MMC Ocular Max PS-05 Girder.
Only a few more on my wish list: Takara MP-12 Lambor (G1 Sideswipe),MMC Ocular Max PS-07 Artifex (G1 Hoist) and possibly Takara MP-25 Tracks.

I have many Star Wars mint in box toys and figures including 12 back figures, I'm slowly selling all the playsets and ships just keeping all my mint on card and loose figures including a pristine loose jawa vinyl cape, just sold a sealed mint box ROTJ falcon, Ewok village, B-wing, Jabba playset, speeder bike ect... just had to make room and finance my new props.

I loved these to death...

Attachments

• galoobArmyGearBLTSBase4.jpg
    galoobArmyGearBLTSBase4.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 134
  • maskrhinobox1c.jpg
    maskrhinobox1c.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 4487198097_cf33cd8e25_o.png
    4487198097_cf33cd8e25_o.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 146
  • 12038310724_854b9e9f77_b.jpg
    12038310724_854b9e9f77_b.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 141
Mike J.: I had the same truck from M.A.S.K. ! I remember it being quite heavy,but definitely a work of art.
With regard to the square with cars; my brother and I used to play hours and hours at the table with lego making that kind of scenery.Those were the days

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back