Dragoncon 2015

Hey y'all, finally coming out of the woodwork and going to be much more active on this site. Been using RPF tutorials for a while and would love to put some faces to names. I'll be there, badge matching my handle "RockIt". Really stoked about my customes for this year too, not to mention what everybody else is bringing!

I have added your name to the badge listing, you currently do not have an avatar, if you would like to have an avatar on your badge, please update your avatar. Once you have done so, please let us know. Thanks so much, we can't wait to meet you.

I have added your name to the badge listing, you currently do not have an avatar, if you would like to have an avatar on your badge, please update your avatar. Once you have done so, please let us know. Thanks so much, we can't wait to meet you.

Avatar added and updated. Should be good to go and looking forward to the meetup!

Just an FYI for everyone, I have aranged to have a profeshional photograher at our RPF meet, he will be taking photos of everyone at the meet....

Please check out his work, Thanks: https://www.facebook.com/UMOPhoto?fref=ts

He will be at Dragoncon 2015 so if you would like to book at photoshoot with him please contact him on his FB site...thanks....

Last edited:
Just an FYI for everyone, I have aranged to have a profeshional photograher at our RPF meet, he will be taking photos of everyone at the meet....

Please check out his work, Thanks: https://www.facebook.com/UMOPhoto?fref=ts

He will be at Dragoncon 2015 so if you would like to book at photoshoot with him please contact him on his FB site...thanks....

Awesome, Matrix! Thanks! =D

Work has been keeping me really busy, thus my temporary disappearance on this thread.

MatrixSpoon and I recently chatted on FB about the badges. The badge design is set and I'll start making them beginning of August.

The only question I have for the group is: Do you have the original image you used to create your RPF avatar? If you can PM me those files that will be great. I don't want to just save the small avatars from this thread as they won't work for the size of the avatar needed for the badge design. If I have to pull them from the thread I may need to do a slight redesign to where the avatar shows up on the badge so that they are not too big and don't get pixelated when printing.

jackwabbit: regarding the X-Wing Football group cosplay, that is not going to happen this year, but I will be back this year in my Porkins Red 6 football cosplay, in it's original form same as last year, or with some upgrades if I can get that done in time. Looking forward to seeing your letter jacket. I'll make updates to the X-Wing thread soon.

Looking forward to seeing y'all and please send me pictures to use for Avatars on the badge.

My cospalys for this year:

Rasputin From Hellboy (beginning of the movie version)
Porkins Red 6 X-Wing Football Player
Samauri Darth Vader (pending upgrades and final work)

Last edited:
Work has been keeping me really busy, thus my temporary disappearance on this thread.

MatrixSpoon and I recently chatted on FB about the badges. The badge design is set and I'll start making them beginning of August.

The only question I have for the group is: Do you have the original image you used to create your RPF avatar? If you can PM me those files that will be great. I don't want to just save the small avatars from this thread as they won't work for the size of the avatar needed for the badge design. If I have to pull them from the thread I may need to do a slight redesign to where the avatar shows up on the badge so that they are not too big and don't get pixelated when printing.

jackwabbit: regarding the X-Wing Football group cosplay, that is not going to happen this year, but I will be back this year in my Porkins Red 6 football cosplay, in it's original form same as last year, or with some upgrades if I can get the done in time. Looking forward to seeing your letter jacket. I'll make updates to the X-Wing thread soon.

Looking forward to seeing y'all and please send me pictures to use for Avatars on the badge.

My cospalys for this year:

Rasputin From Hellboy (beginning of the movie version)
Porkins Red 6 X-Wing Football Player
Samauri Darth Vader (pending upgrades and final work)

I have sent you my image of my avatar via fb....let me know if you need me to send it a different way, thanks...

This is the current and updated RPF Meet Name Listing for Name / Badges, if your name is not on this list you will not have an RPF Badge, to make sure you have a badge with your name you need to make sure you contact us and let us know, or send me a pm and tell me you need your name added to the list. The list will be updated constanly up to Dragoncon. But if you join a few weeks prior to the con we will be having a cut off date, I will try and post that date shortly on the main page as well as the updated forum.

Attention: For those of you that have do have an Avatar, Please send your avatar image Via PM to Helpfulnerd.

Updated RPF Meet: Name / Badge List:

ahoudini - Avatar
Amancue - Avatar

Andveryginger - Avatar
BartimusATL - Avatar
Cogai - No Avatar
Gamora67 - No Avatar
GotWookiee - Avatar

Grifter2013 - Avatar
Helpfulnerd - Avatar
HyruleInfantry - Avatar
hzdous - Avatar
Inkblot - Avatar

Inkydog - Avatar
ItalianNinja86 - No Avatar
Jaedena - Avatar
Jackwabbit - Avatar
JamesBryan - No Avatar
jmoriginal - No Avatar
[/B]JupiterThdrbolt - Avatar
kaijugeek - Avatar
Lucianthinus - Avatar
Matrixspoon - Avatar
Mowsel - Avatar
ndeasey - No Avatar

Parkersandquinn - Avatar
Pharmer Ray - Avatar
RockIt - Avatar
Scouser - Avatar
staticweb23 - No Avatar
[/B]Talisen - No Avatar
TheStig - Avatar

VIP - UMOPhoto - Avatar - RPF Meet Photographer

The following People - Do not have an Avatar or have not informed us of them having one
(Please let us know once you have added one)

Cogai - No Avatar
Gamora67 - No Avatar
ItalianNinja86 - No Avatar
JamesBryan - No Avatar
jmoriginal - No Avatar
[/B]ndeasey - No Avatar
staticweb23 - No Avatar
[/B]Talisen - No Avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
MatrixSpoon,

I will be posting shortly the avatar size requirements for the badge, i.e. the minimum size that your avatar image needs to be in pixels in order for it to print correctly at 300dpi.

Also, I suggest that the badge cut off date be August 25th. Everyone needs to be on the "I want a badge" list by the 25th and have their avatar images PM'd to me no later than the 25th if hey want a badge.

What say you?

MatrixSpoon,

I will be posting shortly the avatar size requirements for the badge, i.e. the minimum size that your avatar image needs to be in pixels in order for it to print correctly at 300dpi.

Also, I suggest that the badge cut off date be August 25th. Everyone needs to be on the "I want a badge" list by the 25th and have their avatar images PM'd to me no later than the 25th if hey want a badge.

What say you?

I agree and I have updated the first page of this forum to show:

That August 25th 2015 will the last day to be considered to have an RPF Meet Badge, for Dragoncon 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have updated the first page of this forum to show, that August 25th 2015 will the last day to be considered to have an RPF Meet Badge, for Dragoncon 2015.

Very cool Matrix. Thanks.

I was wondering, for those folks that DO NOT have an avatar what could we use on the badge as a placeholder image. Maybe find a fun image that goes in place of the avatar? Your thoughts?

Thursday evening? Count me ("Quinn") in.

I'll be messaging matrixspoon shortly with my avatar.

Going this year as:
Daphne (scooby doo)
Harvey-Alt Scorpius( Farscape) my "big" build from last year
Gandalf (LOTR/Hobbit) "Big" build this year
*edited* forgot also Morticia Addams!

I'll be in a tee-shirt for Thursday tho! :)

Last edited:
Thursday evening? Count me ("Quinn") in.

I'll be messaging matrixspoon shortly with my avatar.

Going this year as:
Daphne (scooby doo)
Harvey-Alt Scorpius( Farscape) my "big" build from last year
Gandalf (LOTR/Hobbit) "Big" build this year

I'll be in a tee-shirt for Thursday tho! :)

I have added your name to the badge list, please let me know once you have added your avatar. Also please send your avatar in a pm to Helpfulnerd, for he is the one makeing badges this year. Thank you...Can't wait to meet you.

I'd very much like to come to this. Its my first year at DragonCon. I don't really post here much and i'm very much on the amateur end of propmaking but It'd be great to meet some of you guys!

I'd very much like to come to this. Its my first year at DragonCon. I don't really post here much and i'm very much on the amateur end of propmaking but It'd be great to meet some of you guys!

So are you saying that you are going to be attending and would like to have a badge?...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back