Tutorial: How to build a stormtrooper helmet for less than 10 GBP FINISHED see Pg9

Re: Tutorial: How to build a stormtrooper helmet for less than 10 GBP FINISHED see Pg

Thanks jamesrgiant! :)

Can anyone here speak Spanish? I don't speak a word so I cannot understand this post. Some help guys?

Give me a sec and I'll translate it for you...

Re: Tutorial: How to build a stormtrooper helmet for less than 10 GBP FINISHED see Pg

OK, here's a quick translation:

"Hi Atlantia,

Just to say I'm impressed with the way you created the helmet with the limited materials you had at your disposal.

I repeat I'm impressed, so much so that if it's not too much trouble, could you possibly send me a step by step tutorial as I would like to make costumes for the carnivals in Spain. They're fantastic and I'm sure my "people" would love them.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers and thanks in advance,

Nuria"

Thank you very much for that, Stromo. Much appreciated.
Although, I thought this build thread WAS a step by step tutorial....?

is there any plans diagrams to aid in the build of this helmet:D

Hi, mate! Not really, no. I think on the bottom of page 9 I posted the gridded image that I used as my reference guide, but other than that, like all my builds, I make it up as I go along. :$ sorry I can't be of more help to you...

can honestly say that you are one talented man! I am at the beginning of making moulds for my build, and as its my first time was feeling a bit out of my depth...

Reading this thread put things in to context for me... there isnt a right and wrong way, just the will to create something and the effort to make it happen.

Thanks, i am totally inspired! And its great to see another UK dweller on these forums!

You're entirely welcome, Mate and I can't wait to see what you create! Up the Brits! :lol

Wow, THAT is incredible! I used Paper for a barrel for one of my prop-pistols but you pushed the concept to a whole new level :D

Awesome build, mate! I enjoyed every single post. Thanks for sharing :)

That is one inspiring Budget Build. One of the best things I have ever seen toilet paper rolls used for and wow shocking final product. Great Work!!!!!!

Wow! What an insperation. I am amazed at how well that turned out, i have a 1 to 1 fiberglass helmet kit that i had started, but pulled off of. I cannot just build something straight out of the box, i always have to modify what ever it is i am building. Your thread here has actually helped to solve a problem with my build that i hadnt figured out how to over come. Thank you for posting this to share with all.

Hats off to you, pretty damn good considering the limited materials used.
If you are still thinking about scratchbuilding the armour I'd be willing to share some overall measurements with you, just let me know :)

Not long joined and just came across your build .............WOW!!!!! that is FANTASTIC

This is pure genius!! Helmets off to you!!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back