War Machine, working on more parts now, pic way heavy :)

Where did you get the gun molds? I feel like I've seen them before the clear plastic and all. They're very nice and all your work is great

Any update on this build? The eager are salivating with anticipation.

sorry guys, ive been back and forht feeling depressed, sometimes i feel fine and sometimes it gets in to me, plus when i have free time i spent on commissions, plus im working on another armor that i havent posted yet

Yes we want updates guys..lol

i want to, but life is hard, sometimes i feel like dissapearing

Where did you get the gun molds? I feel like I've seen them before the clear plastic and all. They're very nice and all your work is great

they are from malaki, aka wondersquid, check with him

very soon ill unveil what ive been doing in silence, stay tuned and thanks everyone for pushing me to finish it and keeping me motivated, love you guys

Hey dude, we all have our demons. Some battles we win and some are taken to the ropes and are knuckle busting fights. I'm glad you can say you are winning that war though. You're still here.

I've had my own battles too, just don't keep anything in. If you have good friends around you surround yourself with them and talk with them. Even better use family. Family will always accept and never judge...or shouldn't. And if neither are available or able to help, then see a professional. Life is too precious and I've lost too many brothers/sister who've survived combat but even after coming home never could readjust and lost the war.

I won't begin to ask or even try to understand just what exactly you are going through, but you're never alone.

- - - Updated - - -

You should talk Juan...Your thread has been dead just as long. So get cracking!

Sorry to hear about your problems dude but as phillthy stache says friends and family are the key to overcomming them, I speak from experience and the best thing is to have people you can talk to about it, whether thats family/ friends or a professinal is entirely up to you but bottling it up and hiding away never works. Hope you get back to feeling yourself dude.
Cant wait to see what you've been working on, if war machine is any Indication of your skills it will be amazing.

Any update on this build? The eager are salivating with anticipation.

Sorry to hear about your problems dude but as phillthy stache says friends and family are the key to overcomming them, I speak from experience and the best thing is to have people you can talk to about it, whether thats family/ friends or a professinal is entirely up to you but bottling it up and hiding away never works. Hope you get back to feeling yourself dude.
Cant wait to see what you've been working on, if war machine is any Indication of your skills it will be amazing.

No worries, any time you need pepping up we're all here for you (excuse the pep pun )

Heres is my current project, sorry to hijack my own thread
3ECAFB89-08EE-4264-A06E-990BA32E7418_zpsegatckgh.jpg

thats why warmie havent been updated

Ok, so I'm somewhat lost on this character. Can someone please clue in the clueless? Now with that being said, that is some fantastic workmanship there. It almost looks like it's a clay sculpture. Very well done.

Hey man i know you're taking a break from this one, but can i ask the M134 mini gun. Can you tell me barrel length and Diameterof the tubing. This is an incredible build by the way...GM

Tubes are pvc 1/2" lenght i dont remember your better asking wondersquid i dont even know where is my minigun, probably lost in my workshop

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey made, how's things been? Any progress on this? I know it was a heck of a winter season for me, I only hope yours was better. I'm dyin to know if you've gotten any further.

Hey made, how's things been? Any progress on this? I know it was a heck of a winter season for me, I only hope yours was better. I'm dyin to know if you've gotten any further.

I had some stuff done, not much
forearms are almost done plus gun shots effects
im not really working on it, i need to get back to it
i kind of fell sad because by this time it would have been finished, and i finished another pepakura suit and not this, my cyrax suit its so much fun, i think ill begin to work on warmie next year

It's no big worry dude. I could have had my kids iron man suit done, but life happens. Now I've got a bathroom remodel and various yard projects right now. And don't feel bad, I haven't touched the suit since last November.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back