Spider-man Costume

I wanna see it sewn NOW! :love

Oh did anybody see the pictures of the new lenses Marc Webb tweeted?
I think those would look great on this suit.

they're actually VERY similar to the ones I've made!
photo0056.png

did you find a template for a body suit pattern, or did you make one from scratch? ive been wanting to get in to making patterns, but i cant figure out where to start.

hey guys !
i've been wondering .. how do you make a suit patter
what programs do you use ?
what file do you start with ?

I'm getting mine sewn next week or so, but i do believe somebody here got his one sewn up, I would also love to see a pic.

anyone ever tried making the soles pointy like in the comics?
20120724053002!Spider-man-quotes.jpg

I really wanna do this but can't find a red sole that's pointy....any suggestions?

I've always hated the pointy boots, they don't make any sense, no ones foot is shaped like that. Mcfarlane started that crap then for some reason a lot of artists decided that anatomically correct wasn't the right way to go.

anyone ever tried making the soles pointy like in the comics?
I really wanna do this but can't find a red sole that's pointy....any suggestions?
You could either use an existing low profile undershoe with a pointed toe, like a men's jazz shoe or a deconstructed boxer's shoe, or you could use a standalone sturdy pointed sole, like the sole from a cowboy boot with the heel and upper removed. You can paint or dye it red to make it less noticeable. I don't think you'll find one that's red to begin with.

There's some good shoe/sole info in this thread, especially by thelaughingskull and nikonthenet.
http://www.therpf.com/f24/raimi-spiderman-suit-soles-171728/

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back