Greedo Blaster Discussion

Have you started an actual interest thread? That might get more attention than just here especially if you include all items that the part was used for in the title.

Gavin has asked me to lend him some original parts (Greedo blaster and bowcaster discs). I've been passing his email address to anyone interested. I don't think he's a member at the RPF and I seem to remember rules against selling for someone else.

Gavin has asked me to lend him some original parts (Greedo blaster and bowcaster discs). I've been passing his email address to anyone interested. I don't think he's a member at the RPF and I seem to remember rules against selling for someone else.

So you are the mysterious third party Gav was talking about...will he get the correct connectors from you as well?

Markus

Last edited:
Does anyone have one of these sweep arms they could lend to Mojo-Fett (Gavin) for replication, or at least provide measurements? Unfortunately I don't have one of these to lend him.

Similar to this one, but the little cone on the underside should be knurled on the wide end.
transsweeph1.jpg

IS THERE ANY INTEREST in aluminum tonearm connectors???

Gav aka MojoFett would be willing to machine some, based on my real connector (but with accurate length). But this would require a certain number of interested people to justify a small run. I´d need 6 of these myself (Greedo & Jawa blaster plus 2 for the recently discovered right side detailing of the ANH DH17).

Anyone???

Markus
2 for me pls.

It seems I've missed a few things on this thread, haha

Just noticed that the Jawa version of this blaster seems to have made an appearance in the SW Holiday Special:

WHIO2_zpsezcheim1.png~original

-Carson

I wish we all could see it better too, but sadly the WHIO version of the holiday special as above is the best quality copy out there at the moment.. There are a couple decent-ish views of the bowcaster in there also, but I'm not too familiar with that prop so I'm not too sure what's already known/seen.

-Carson

Not that I remember. There are parts seen in this thread that are available on shapeways. Some parts have the options to contact the individual that sells Tomtit parts and also another who sells Fett parts and same with imperial discs.

Can anyone give me advice on the MK1? I bought an airsoft MK1 from KJWworks and the barrel doesn't match some of the other pictures that I am seeing here. Mine is too lathe to apply the Tom-*** part to. Is there a replacement barrel that is available or did I get the wrong gun?

I used a KJWorks MK1 for my Greedo blaster, as you say the barrel doesn't match the prop

I made a replacement barrel from a marker pen & a step/collar made from a piece of PVC pipe :lol

I believe there is a direct replacement barrel available on Shapeways now to fit this gun

mine isn't 100% accurate by any means as I eyeballed & improvised with a few details (but it's close enough for me)

I could do with a replacement rear sight (also now on shapeways)

parts is wise I used

KJWorks mk1 BB gun
Reade Tomtit cylinder & pontoon & push rods
mojo fett stylus brush rods
Shapeways Mitchell connectors
fenix props imperial discs
screw cap
various pen parts & connectors

Don't know if any of that helps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    969.3 KB · Views: 244
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 209

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back