Captain America shield, My First project!!

BlayneKenobi

Hey guys,

I'm new to the RPF, but like the discussions I have read on here. Anyways, here is my first project that I have made and I am proud on how it turned out. Its the Captain America shield from the movies. I figured this would be an easy start to more props in the future that I would like to make. The project went great and I got it done before Halloween for a Captain America costume that I kind of just threw together. The credit for the designs of the project goes to Bloodyguy9898 on youtube. I think he is on here but not sure what his username is, it was a great tutorial video. Successful first project and I think my second one I will start has to be something Star Wars. Tell me what you guys think. sled.JPGshield painting.JPGcap shield.JPG

No, no. Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I love sharing knowledge. If someone else is running with the knowledge that I shared, that's fantastic!

North East Metal Spinners are now supplying aluminium bracket handles for the Blank Metal Captain America Shield. The shields are priced £90 and the pair of bracket handles £54.
The shipping cost for the shield is the same if handles are included or not.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back