Flocking supplier for silicone in the UK

mrslippyfist

Hi all,

I'm trying to track down some brown or flesh coloured flocking that I can add with pigment to translucent silicone for a cast which I'm about to start. I'm after shades similar to the ones stocked by brickintheyard in the US. I'm having trouble tracking it down in the UK. Does anyone know where you can get it?

This kind of thing.

Cheers!

Hi all,

I'm trying to track down some brown or flesh coloured flocking that I can add with pigment to translucent silicone for a cast which I'm about to start. I'm after shades similar to the ones stocked by brickintheyard in the US. I'm having trouble tracking it down in the UK. Does anyone know where you can get it?

This kind of thing.

Cheers!

Try this place http://www.benam.co.uk/ they are based in Feltham but they deliver, I know a few others on the RPF use them

Cheers all for your responses.
zorg, I've emailed Flocking.co.uk for colour samples and prices and to see if they can supply individual colours in small (500g ish) quantities. Thanks for the tip.
@stigmoran, I'm probably going to be buying a silicone pigment pack from Benam but they don't actually seem to sell flocking. At least they don't on their website. I'll give them a ring tomorrow though and update this thread so there's confirmation.
rebel scum, still waiting on a response re postage costs from brickintheyard and would rather deal with a UK supplier for ease if possible though.

Cheers again

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back