"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

@laellee: I am looking for a pepakura foam unfold of Marvel's the Lizard's head.

What would you need of me to make this in pepakura,besides decent pictures? And if this isn't feasible,would it instead be possible to deduce the shape from his head from a video game?
Thank you so much for your thoughts on this and possible help.I guess if all fails,I'd have to alter Rinzler's helmet to match the shape of the Lizard's head?

Last edited:
George don't make it a selling point. And you already know this, but it's just the pep requests. I read all of these, and I help when I can. PM me otherwise.

Re: "What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

I never heard back. Did you get ahold of them?

- - - Updated - - -

I think I saw an instructable for that not too long ago.

Unfortunately I never heard back from that guy. My search continues sine I lack the skills to model it myself and the time to learn how to

if anyone can get me an obj file for dreadnaught helm from warcraft i would be forever greatful having trouble with wow model viewer and cant seem to find another source
already have the shoulders made and resized and pep'd out.

Re: "What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

For those thinking about the High Elven War Helm from the LOTR movies...

After looking around, I think this could be modified for the helm...Dr Fate has a good taste in helmets
wink.png

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php...+fate+pepakura

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php...+fate+pepakura

Last edited:
@Shattershield hey buddy hope the unfold is to your liking, are you going to start a progress thread to show your build? would love to see how it turns out.

The unfold is perfect thank you!
I probably will start a progress thread once i get the project underway! Im a little busy right now and not the best at working this site but once i start my build i will!

The unfold is perfect thank you!
I probably will start a progress thread once i get the project underway! Im a little busy right now and not the best at working this site but once i start my build i will!

I look forward to seeing it.
If anyone else has anything they need unfolding im happy to have a go, will post a screenshot of my unfold of the inquisitor helm later.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    209.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
I would be really really really thankful for a Model of Gurthalak, the Voice of the Deeps from World of Warcraft.
there is a 3D model of it but I simply can't figure out how to get it into the pepakura "format".
Here's the link: http://www.therpf.com/f24/what-pepakura-file-would-you-like-redux-links-first-post-194036/
Again I would be really really happy and thankful if you, or anyone could do this one!

Greetings, Ephexa.

Shoot me a pm with the file I can give a crack at it

Anyone able to pull files from dragon age inquisition. I'm looking for the Pepakura file for dlc content jaws of hakkon dragon hunter armor worn by ameridan the original inquisitor and dragon hunter helmet

i am looking for the new power armor in fallout 4 i believe its t-60 but i think it really more than one but over all it looks a bit different than past games

Ok, I know this isn't exactly pepakura, but I wanted to share this around and couldn't think of a better place! ... uh, if anyone knows a better place point me there, eh?

These are patterns for cat ears I drew up as part of my latest build. The one on the left is a short domestic cat ear shape and the long one is more of a fantasy one. In any case they're more realistic than any other pattern I've come across so far. An A4 printout will give ears sized for a mask to fit your standard humanoid.
CatEarPatterns.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I really need a pep file of the Megazord Helmet (located here). I am new to Pep and trying to do it on my own but I would feel a lot better if someone more experience fixed it up. I would like the file to be foam/cardboard ready. Thank you.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back