Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

If if its her vision, shouldn't it be Daisy?
Yup. The moment one of the characters said that you see a vision of how you or Charles die I knew the first death was going to be Charles. He was dying when when she got the second vision so it's going to be her death. Now, how are they going to cheat? Two options come to mind: Some sort of Tahiti (maybe the Kree show up) or the old "You almost didn't make it. You were technically dead for a minute."

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

Yup. The moment one of the characters said that you see a vision of how you or Charles die I knew the first death was going to be Charles. He was dying when when she got the second vision so it's going to be her death. Now, how are they going to cheat? Two options come to mind: Some sort of Tahiti (maybe the Kree show up) or the old "You almost didn't make it. You were technically dead for a minute."

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

It's a good thing you remembered to wear your ______!

During the scene in which Malick gets his powered arms, then they cut to they news special, once back to the show, it was still in the same scene. So I'm guessing they stopped the show during that part, but I just want to make sure. Back in the older days of TV, the show would have have kept on going and everyone would have missed what was going on.

They just killed the last mintues of AOG for election coverage!!!!

Okay now I am MAD!!! They just killed the last four or so minutes of Agents of Shield for local coverage of the election results!!! Does anyone out there know what happened???

Thank You!!!!!

Re: They just killed the last mintues of AOG for election coverage!!!!

Okay now I am MAD!!! They just killed the last four or so minutes of Agents of Shield for local coverage of the election results!!! Does anyone out there know what happened???

Thank You!!!!!

I'll let you know in a little over an hour. If you see this before I post, let me know what the last thing you saw was, so I don't recap what you saw.

They actually did that??? Wow, that sucks. They couldn't wait five more minutes? :facepalm

Okay, without specific reference to where it cut out, here's roughly the last 10 minutes worth of scenes.

Scene 1
Coulson talks with Daisy about how sometimes it's hard to be a leader, and that you have to make decisions you won't like, blah blah blah. Then he tells her that her team is disbanded (for the time being), and that she and the others are all in quarantine. This is interspersed with scenes of Joey and Elena unhappy and wanting to go home

Scene 2
FitzSimmons talks about bad stuff coming from space, and then decide that they've known each other 10 years, it's time to stop waiting

Scene 3
Daisy got out of her cell (she wrote the security program), and goes to break out Lincoln, but he refuses. Via dialogue and flashbacks, we find out that Daisy is the one infected, and that she killed Malik. Then she goes and steals the orb and some other stuff, then uses her powers in the hangar to cause a bunch of damage (full extent is now shown)

Final Scene
Hive is talking to the Asian guy (I haven't caught his name), and Asian guy says that Malik is a danger, but Hive says Malik is dead, and that Hydra has evolved. He says they need to find Skye, and Asian guy says that they have to deal with Malik's estate, and something like 900 million is ready to be moved immediately. And then Hive says they should go spend the money.

Preview
4 more episodes, doing a "Fallen Agent" arc. A lot is brought up about Daisy's vision (we see a clip of it again) and that someone may or may not die, someone on her team. Hive wants to take back the planet for the Inhumans (and obviously still has Ward's memories/feelings for Skye/Daisy).

Hope that covers what you missed.

YES IT DOES HELP GREATLY !!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Mine you my wife says I am obsessing a LOT but it just got me that they cut to election coverage during the last minutes of the show!!!

YES IT DOES HELP GREATLY !!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Mine you my wife says I am obsessing a LOT but it just got me that they cut to election coverage during the last minutes of the show!!!

I was watching an episode of something the other night on my DVR, and suddenly "ELECTION 2016" fills the screen in the middle of a scene, and I howled "NOOOOOOO!" along with some choice swear words. They won't interrupt a baseball or basketball game, but screw anyone that is trying to watch a show they like.

I was watching an episode of something the other night on my DVR, and suddenly "ELECTION 2016" fills the screen in the middle of a scene, and I howled "NOOOOOOO!" along with some choice swear words. They won't interrupt a baseball or basketball game, but screw anyone that is trying to watch a show they like.
We all know the most important things in life are Baseball, Elections, slow car chases, strong winds, juggling, and shows you like... in that order!

-Nick

Mine stopped in the middle, but then right at the start of the final scene, the dvr cut off, guessing because of the election thing. Why can't they just say who won at the bottom of the screen???

Mine stopped in the middle, but then right at the start of the final scene, the dvr cut off, guessing because of the election thing. Why can't they just say who won at the bottom of the screen???

Mine did that too as I watched the DVR recording of it tonight. I suddenly went white with "3....2.....1" and again, I yelled out words unfit for children to hear as George Snuffleupagus came on to tell the results. I was afraid it was going to do it again and cut off the ending, but it didn't.

I was trying to watch a new episode of "Smallville" one night and 5 minutes in to it, they switched to our weatherman who was showing where some storms were headed, and instead of saying they'd cut in later for more updates, they talked through the whole show.

I know it's probably not the case, but does one of the etchings on the orb look like the window from Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum?

I have this sneaking suspicion that's what they were going for...

See, I thought so too, but I couldn't remember if the portal was said to take people to another planet, or another dimension.

IIRC, the symbol on the Sanctum Sanctorum Windows was a charm to protect from inter-dimensional attacks. That's why I thought there could be a connection.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back