eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

WTF... never again with EFX. After this one I'm done pre-buying anything from them.

Whether Rumors are true or not, the company constantly undermines my confidence. The end result should be good, if it comes to fruition, although I have little faith in future products coming to market.

I wanted that Y wing so bad too.

Is there a new estimate shipping date for the Scout? The second batch for the limited should once arrive in december in the german stores. But i guess it will be spring 2015 ;)
At least more time to get the money for it :)

I don't believe anything has been officially said by Gino or Bryan. Someone at RS said that they heard EFX was having financial troubles and Gino was quick to dispel that but he did not comment any further.

Not really a surprise. After all the quality and shipping problems and the extremly long waiting times for items which were published years ago its pretty clear that this company is not able to survive a longer period. I for myself hope they will at least survive that long that they are able to offer the ESB Boba helmet.....it would be really sad if they are dead before that.

Well, I don't mind a wait but I am baffled why they can't seem to be bothered to update those of us who have taken this plunge. The release date has been missed by over a month with no explanation so what are we supposed to think? Was the projected release date incredibly unrealistic? Are there QA issues? Is eFX having internal problems? Did the factory in China burn down? Did the PLA decide they liked the look of these helmets and illegally procured them as their new standard issue head gear?

Gino was quick to dismiss rumours of financial issues on RS but they still can't be bothered to tell their customers that this has been delayed? Emails to their "customer services" go unanswered (unless you're buying something they have in stock)? Do they just presume that everyone who buys from them is happy to trawl various forums for some sort of information regarding their hefty outlay?

Do they just presume that everyone who buys from them is happy to trawl various forums for some sort of information regarding their hefty outlay?

I wondered this too. Not everyone frequents forums like these so are they just left wondering what the heck is going on?

Gino was quick to dismiss rumours of financial issues on RS but they still can't be bothered to tell their customers that this has been delayed? Emails to their "customer services" go unanswered (unless you're buying something they have in stock)? Do they just presume that everyone who buys from them is happy to trawl various forums for some sort of information regarding their hefty outlay?

As a buyer of EFX's excellent Legend Darth Vader helmet, that helmet also had delays without info, but not to worry, they followed through with the order and I was very pleased with the outcome. While a lack of information may be worrisome, don't fret, they will deliver this helmet as well. And I'm sure it will be just as awesome as their Darth Vader helmet.

Got a friendly email today from eFX. Still no new delivery ETA but it was nice to at least hear something from them! Much appreciated! Also happy to hear the Legend edition will also be a Signature edition!

I heard about the strike at the docks. Apparently they've come between me and my new dishwasher as well as a few helmets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RS Props has a license to print money now.

I have paid my deposit on the eFX Biker Scout legend and am really looking forward to getting it.

I am going to try to get an RS Props one as well if they are making them (you can never have too many helmets in your collection).

Which one do you think will arrive first?

Perhaps it's time to contact the ole credit card and file a dispute as the product is not being delivered as noted. While delay's can be expected, explanations should be as well. I would hate to do it, but unless there's some concrete proof of life with this project, I will not hesitate to pull the pin.

Im feel the same Uber. Ive paid my deposit for the legend. Im from Australia but Im guessing disputing a credit purchase is the same anywhere. How do I go about filing for a refund and is it possibe after paying the deposit last July??

Last edited:
Their customer service is a shame. Taking peoples money and give a **** on promised delievery dates. At the moment it seems there is no real evidence that this "company " will servive the upcoming weeks/months.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back