Hasbro now making Marvel props!

Hi res -

Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Helmet-1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cap-Shield.jpg

Making the shield symmetrical is probably a good idea so that you can wear it lefty or righty.

Seems like there are pictures of the shield and helmet surfacing on toyark. http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/13/toy-fair-2016-hasbro-marvel-display-193720
There is some footage of it on YouTube also, though minimal.
The lines that are etched from the center are missing on the shield, and the lenses on the IM helmet looks as though you could see in. Should be an easy modification to make for the shield, but not too sure about how easy it'd be to change out the lenses on the helmet.

Do the proportions on the shield look off to anyone else? I think they made the center ring a bit too big.

There's a number of inaccuracies on the shield, some areas of the helmet could also be better. But priced at $100, I'm finding it really hard to complain about these issues.

Agreed. And besides, what we've seen are still prototypes. Perhaps they will find a way to tide over the accuracy junkies, without being too cost-prohibitive. In the end, though, $100 is $100.

Re: Toy fair 2016 Licensed 1:1 Iron man helmet and cap shield $100 each

What's up with the viglink tag in the URL? Who is getting paid for that click?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Re: Toy fair 2016 Licensed 1:1 Iron man helmet and cap shield $100 each

What's up with the viglink tag in the URL? Who is getting paid for that click?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I linked to two cool toys on Amazon. If there's someone making money by clicking the hyperlinks, it's not intentional.

I haven't seen this posted yet, Hasbro is going to have a 75th anniversary metal version of Captain America's shield available at SDCC. Have not seen anything about a price anywhere yet.

And to prove your patrotism, there's the Marvel Legends Captain America 75th Anniversary Shield. A highly-detailed 25-inch metal replica of Cap's greatest weapon and defense system, the shield is 1:1 full-scale with adjustable straps so you can fight crime just like the real Star Spangled Hero. Look out Red Skull!

57855f2671541.jpg57855f5bee9c9.jpg57855f9d39bf2.jpg

57855f2671541.jpg

57855f5bee9c9.jpg

57855f9d39bf2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back