C2E2 2014 - April 25-27 Chicago

I won't be able to attend due to a family event conflicting, :( Hope everybody has a great time! I'd be interested in a prop party in the Chicago area sometime after the con. :thumbsup

I will be there with part of my Mark 17 iron man build. I will have a booth with my company Zero Point 3D. We have the ability to 3D scan anyone and turn them into their own mini figure with a color 3D printer. It is a really cool way to immortalize yourself and your cosplay. (we will be at booth 819) anyone going should stop by and get a free 3d scan. Here are some pictures of some people we have scanned at previous cons. We are also looking for some volunteers to help run our booth. (we are offering a badge to the show in exchange for helping) anyone interested in helping can PM me.
View attachment 311791View attachment 311792View attachment 311793View attachment 311794

Wow, what an awesome concept--I'm going to try and stop by to check it out!

It's almost time! Hope to see some of you there. I'll only be there Saturday and my planned cosplay of Hakumen from BlazBlue sustained a few hiccups along the way. Instead I'll be bringing my gender bender version of Saber Alter from the Fate series. Keep a look out for male version of this character:

Figma-Saber-Alter-0433-465x700.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back