[Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation)

this post don't look right(EDIT: ok, i'm an idiot XD the post is NEW SUITS, my bad), the stam winston studio even 3d scanned the RDJ body to fit the armor.

They had multiple versions of the armor, and RDJ didn't really wear the whole thing anyway. Also most of the full body shots were CG and thus they were not restricted by human anatomy.

I'm too lazy to get more models XD

I need to download the game again
oh haha its ok :)
the mark 1 is not so important
but i realy realy need the models robots of suit up i can even pay you for it
i did video like the movie iron man i did holograms and crazy effects and i have model with high deatails of the suit ironman
but in the scene when i wearing the suit i have problem haha i need the robots to get the suit on me like that:

i need the model of the robots but i dont know how to get them please help i do anything and give you in the video a big big credit!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a sweet suit! big one i want is the Godkiller armour =P don't think it'll be in game though at least not to start!

I opened the files here, the game has only the most common armors:

Gold avenger
stealth
classic
silver centurion
mark 2,3,4,5,6,7
extremis

some armor must be purchased in packages(iron man 3 armors, marvel now!...), I do not know if they are not in the game because he is still in beta or if u only get the files if you buy the package

oh haha its ok :)
the mark 1 is not so important
but i realy realy need the models robots of suit up i can even pay you for it
i did video like the movie iron man i did holograms and crazy effects and i have model with high deatails of the suit ironman
but in the scene when i wearing the suit i have problem haha i need the robots to get the suit on me like that:

Iron Man [Suit Up] (HD) - YouTube

i need the model of the robots but i dont know how to get them please help i do anything and give you in the video a big big credit!

I will download the game and extract the models this weekend ok?

don't need to pay nothing

I have to assume that the models are available in the game content, even if you haven't purchased them to be used. The game assets need to be available to every client in order to run properly; whether you can use them in-game is irrelevant.

That said: I am 100% interested in an Extremis and the Now! black and gold armor.

I have to assume that the models are available in the game content, even if you haven't purchased them to be used. The game assets need to be available to every client in order to run properly; whether you can use them in-game is irrelevant.

That said: I am 100% interested in an Extremis and the Now! black and gold armor.

I don't know yet because it is in beta, when the game is officially released I'll be able to tell if it's there or not

I already get the 3d mesh, but the UE viewer is having trouble to bind the textures

Screenshot (503).png

So, I downloaded the game... how does it work? I can unlock the armors by playing, or by buying them, and I'll be able to save them to my PC, or are you using a ripping program?

So, I unlock the armor, save it to my phone, connect the phone to my PC, and use UE to extract and edit it? is that right?

Re: [Iron Man 3] 3D models Resource Thread (For reference or Foundation)

Hey everyone :) I went ahead and applied the textures to the 3d models and made some profiles of the suit so here they are :) I just did the suits that havnt been modeled yet just in case anyone wants to get started on them :)View attachment 178174
please post directly the profile of mark2.. Can't download, browsing on my phone.

Do you mean the MK 17? the 16 is the black stealth armour 'Nightclub'

- - - Updated - - -

thanks a million. Anyone got the Mark 16 iron man file?

Do you mean the MK 17? the 16 is the black stealth armour 'Nightclub'

The Mark 16 is a playable armour in the Marvel Heroes MMO game, so someone could get the 3d files for it, which I too would greatly enjoy :D

I already looked at The game files, The only armors present in the Beta are Mark 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, Golden avenger, extremis, stealth(comics), silver centurion and classic

The mk16, gemini, marvel now, shotgun files should come with The final version of the game

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back