eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Anvos has costumes. Nothing about any props from any company for Ep 7. That seems odd at this point.

I am worried as I love EFX products but I don't think they are going to survive much longer.

To me, the stupid part of it is, is that Anovos is likely to announce their version of the Scout helmet sometime soon.

Anvos has costumes. Nothing about any props from any company for Ep 7. That seems odd at this point.

I am worried as I love EFX products but I don't think they are going to survive much longer.

Anovos will do EP7, but they're not allowed to put up info from PO for a few months yet or somesuch.

Anovos will do EP7, but they're not allowed to put up info from PO for a few months yet or somesuch.

Sabers, blasters, various props?????

Have not heard anything about that and I thought Anvos said here on RPF they could not do the Stormy blaster because their license was costumes not props?????

Sabers, blasters, various props?????

Have not heard anything about that and I thought Anvos said here on RPF they could not do the Stormy blaster because their license was costumes not props?????

Not sure about those props, however I remember Maul saying something about sabers. But they'll do the helmets at least.

In any way.

That makes no sense. The EFX legend is made from ABS like the originals and are derived from the original wooden bucks used to make the originals. I don't think you can get much closer than that. Unless something has changed that I'm not aware of...

It makes, since both came from an original but RS Props, although just a few guys in a little workshop are able to finish it like the real deal....eFX does not...as always. Not one product from them, especially the Legend line was that they offered it as. Or why do you think you are still waiting on the eFX Scout when the RS Props who started years later with the project are short before ship them out. If you after all the experiences with eFX within the past years are still believe that you will get what they are promising ...than i cant help you anymore. Not to forget the RS Props is cheaper than the eFX with normal shipping quotes ;)

That makes no sense. The EFX legend is made from ABS like the originals and are derived from the original wooden bucks used to make the originals. I don't think you can get much closer than that. Unless something has changed that I'm not aware of...

I believe the eFX faceplate (and perhaps the visor) piece is derived from a original helmet, like the RS. Only the dome/back sections are pulled from the wood buck so there isn't much them between overall. RS will have the headliner and fixings as per the originals too, not sure what the eFX interior will be like.
Both seem to be in limbo at the moment anyway :(

Is RS Props licensed?

Nope.

It makes, since both came from an original but RS Props, although just a few guys in a little workshop are able to finish it like the real deal....eFX does not...as always. Not one product from them, especially the Legend line was that they offered it as. Or why do you think you are still waiting on the eFX Scout when the RS Props who started years later with the project are short before ship them out. If you after all the experiences with eFX within the past years are still believe that you will get what they are promising ...than i cant help you anymore. Not to forget the RS Props is cheaper than the eFX with normal shipping quotes ;)

Well the fact that it's more expensive and not made in a tiny shop doesn't really matter, in regards to lineage.

I believe the eFX faceplate (and perhaps the visor) piece is derived from a original helmet, like the RS. Only the dome/back sections are pulled from the wood buck so there isn't much them between overall. RS will have the headliner and fixings as per the originals too, not sure what the eFX interior will be like.
Both seem to be in limbo at the moment anyway :(

Ah, I see. I didn't realize this! I would say the biggest advantage of the RS helmet is the correct headliner. I think EFX helmets typically just have a black padded liner installed.

Yes but its certainly not a disadvantage and perhaps the guys of eFX should think about that it seem to be possible to present a hig-end product within a shorter time frame without taking customers money in front for nothing. I have also one for order and i'm pretty sure i know which helmet of the two will be the better one :) To date i've sold everything of eFX because its certainly not that what it is supposed to be.

lol not everyone has the money to throw at duplicate helmets for £400+ a pop. I have an eFX (LE) and RS on order, but Im just waiting for the RS to arrive so I can cancel the other.

Last edited:
I think Gino mentioned that the eFx will have some detail on the exterior more accurate than the RS version. Also, I believe the RS version is derived from a production made helmet while the eFX is derived from a screen-used helmet.

Yes but its certainly not a disadvantage and perhaps the guys of eFX should think about that it seem to be possible to present a hig-end product within a shorter time frame without taking customers money in front for nothing. I have also one for order and i'm pretty sure i know which helmet of the two will be the better one :) To date i've sold everything of eFX because its certainly not that what it is supposed to be.

How many vendors have actually released a product that is exactly as they say it is, or will be? . None.

While RS props sells some very nice and very accurate items they are not 100 percent accurate either.

Also, keep in mind eFX has A LOT more hoops to jump through than the RS guys do, seeing as they are licensed company and all.

Yes, the guy from eFX told us a lot in the past :) And nothing of his so called super accurate stuff arrived to the customer. heavy cleaned casts, compromisses in the making, delivery and qualility problems with every item they publish. How about making a few of the them finished for the customer instead of publish one item after the other within delivering? And if you really think some chinese man in a factory who knows nothing about Star Wars are able to produce a helmet better than some guys who know their stuff and do the helmets with some passion and knowledge than i cant help you. eFX can be proud to have such fans who defend still defend them after all the crap they are doing. And as someone who has ordered from them quite a few times i can say that. Perhaps we will see the comparison between the RS Scout and the eFX if the eFX does survive to that moment....time will show ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back