Four Sonic Screwdrivers plus carrying case on the set of Doctor Who

jtokash

In the Season 6/Episode 6 Doctor Who Confidential, there was a brief look at the Sonic Screwdriver props.

5784844025_94b0f5f9b5_o.png

5785398868_322fe71f12_o.png

Flickr link for the images.

Last edited:
It just occurred to me how appropriate it is that they repurposed a Sennheiser (audio equipment manufacturer) case (possibly a KC6?) to carry the Sonic Screwdriver props.

That wouldn't mind that turning up in the mail. Although they really don't trust those micro switches do they.

cheerio

There has been just as little talk from CT about doing this as there has been from Qmx so I'm going to put my faith in Qmx since the actual prop builder did say there IS an official replica coming out.

There has been just as little talk from CT about doing this as there has been from Qmx so I'm going to put my faith in Qmx since the actual prop builder did say there IS an official replica coming out.

CT said he's doing it. He's teased a couple bits and bobs but for the most part, that's all he does; teases... That is, until he has something juuuust about ready to go. That's the difference, you see: When CT says he is for sure going to produce something, he gets it done. And when he has something to show, it tends to be what's going to get shipped within a 5% margin. It's a far cry from guys who show a non-mass-producable prototype, hype it for two years and then end up selling a limited run, less accurate prop for double the "estimated" price.

... Or just never deliver a product.

Could we have a whinier emoticon than :cry? It feels like we need something at least 10 times as whiny for sonic threads.

totally had to grab the pic of the four and post it on facebook ! would have linked but one of those two services did not like the other so yea...>.>

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back