power rangers movie is coming!

I'm not going to lie I am super hyped for this. shamefully more then ninja turtles!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno, the unknowns are a good thing, no ones career will be ruined by this. Oh wait, Elizabeth Banks. Hope the green ranger just shows up at the end

I guess she really like to play what she likes to see herself on screen. At least someone who has still fun at her job.

Ya gotta admire Elizabeth Banks's work ethic. Not many stunningly beautiful Hollywood actresses are willing to go full out and make themselves look like a bag of smashed a**holes when a role calls for it.

I seem to be in the minority (or possibly alone) here, but I hate that. That's not a "reimagining" of the character. It's a different character completely that they're slapping the name on.

And I loathe "in-name-only" adaptations.

Emphasis on the boobs why don't ya? This sucks.

It's not even just that. The suits look like some sort of Zedd parasite infected Iron Man suits and they threw PR helmets on top. And that weird glowing spot on the chests makes it look like that's a chamber of some sort. These are SUITS they're wearing, they don't have a hollow cavity inside their chests!

It's not even just that. The suits look like some sort of Zedd parasite infected Iron Man suits and they threw PR helmets on top. And that weird glowing spot on the chests makes it look like that's a chamber of some sort. These are SUITS they're wearing, they don't have a hollow cavity inside their chests!

That bit of the suit reminds me of Samus' suit from the Metroid series. In some depictions like the Prime games, her suit can transform and turn her entire body into pure energy in order to morph into a ball. I like the concept and it could help convey how they're better fighters in the suits than out of them.

A friend of mine pointed out to me that the new PR armors look like Tony Stark was tasked with making a color-coded set of armors that combined the aesthetics of Guyver and Mass Effect.

guyver_1__in_colour_by_eizooki.jpg

68637de950334f1562983ab9f9a38a41.jpg

Someone's gonna scream ripoff, I can hear it now.

Heh, kinda like it. Would like to see a non heavily photoshopped pic though. I wonder what they're really made of, and how can one move in this ! The only stark thing like I see is the chest thing, but it looks more like a reflection than a actual light coming from the suit. It's certainly busy though.

The only stark thing like I see is the chest thing, but it looks more like a reflection than a actual light coming from the suit.

Y unfortenatly whenever somthing armoured appears in a movie it gets alot of "rip off to iron man" comments even when its just the way the armour is...

Not that big of a fan tho altho agree that it is heavily photoshopped and wouldnt surprise me if these are just cgi costumes.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back