Terminator... 6?

"He has already taken part in five Terminator films since 1984."

Where was he in part 4? :confused

Who could forget naked CGI Arnold throwing Christian Bale into walls? 'Technically', Arnold is in the film since they had to acquire his likeness and we see that in the film. Even though that's how I would go about it, I will not argue against anyone who says he's only done four.

In regards to another film? Jai Courtney = Skip. He's terrible for Kyle.

Yeah, gotta milk it before Cameron gets his baby back.

TERMINATOR 6 - "Ouch my back"

Who could forget naked CGI Arnold throwing Christian Bale into walls? 'Technically', Arnold is in the film since they had to acquire his likeness and we see that in the film. Even though that's how I would go about it, I will not argue against anyone who says he's only done four.

In regards to another film? Jai Courtney = Skip. He's terrible for Kyle.

He's terrible for anything and everything.

Who could forget naked CGI Arnold throwing Christian Bale into walls? 'Technically', Arnold is in the film since they had to acquire his likeness and we see that in the film. ...

Of course I remember that scene. But as you wrote: It's just Arnold's CGI face. Actually the T800 was played by bodybuilder Roland Kickinger in that movie. The funny part is: The name "Roland" is an anagram of "Arnold". :D

But why? BUT WHY??? Ahnold was only one of several models of terminators, and regular viewers forget or don't even know about that. He was good, but comedy isn't what Terminator is about, self references are too cheesy. Grab Roland, he was waiting for a call for Genisys, make him a new/unseen model, his size alone is scary, imagine a metal endoskeleton under that! They can do side stories that DON'T involve Connors. The destruction was worldwide, everyone else was fighting back as well, give us random fighters and personal stories. Star Wars is branching out away from Skywalkers in their new films, Terminator can do the same and exclude Arnie or the name Connor. Great stories can be told without them, they're just afraid because that's where the $$ is

If I recall the rights to Terminator revert back to JC in 2018 which was the reason for a fast tracked new trilogy. To bank on it before the rights were up.

As mentioned above Roland should have been handed the T800 role with open arms (they should have begged him actually), but, Arnolds name is still bankable in many countries including China. There were many lobbying the T5 production to bring Roland on but Arnold forbade it. Have you guys seen the doubles used for Arnold in T5? Not knocking them as people but nothing like T800 Arnold in build or looks. Every single character was miscast in T5 to the point the best character was a throw away after thought originally cast as Dr Silberman, J.K. Simmons as a comic relief character. The original T5 script had the chance to be as good as the first film, instead we got wet rabbit poop covered in gooey pigeon poop on a cow patty smothered in cat vomit.

- - - Updated - - -

Also forgot to add, Roland is actually in T5. Those are his legs and back and other areas recycled from CG files from T4. His heart sank when watching those bits in the trailer.

I finally saw T-5 about a month ago and I have never had a more WTF moment about a movie in my life! :lol

Every single character was miscast in T5

Exactly what I said when they started announcing cast members. What ever were they smoking?

I finally saw T-5 about a month ago and I have never had a more WTF moment about a movie in my life! :lol

Seeing the trailers is more than enough for that ;) The sequels just gets worse and worse. It really is like they are doing their best to make each installment worse than what came before :facepalm

You know, that's the Terminator right? It can't be reasoned with, it will come back to you until you're terminated with worse and worser sequels. SCNR…

Affirmative :lol :lol

... The sequels just gets worse and worse. ...

I disagree with you. Here is my chart:

Terminator 2: Judgment Day - best Terminator ever!!!!!!!11111oneeleven :D
The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TV series) - Cancelled after just two seasons! What a shame! One of the best shows I've ever seen!
Terminator 5: Genisys - Don't know why people don't like it. I really love the movie, especially with "Khaleesi" as Sarah! And a really funny Arnold. :popcorn
Terminator 1 - Looks cheap, but it's cult!
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines - Sarah Connor died of cancer? WTF?
Terminator 4: Salvation - Christian Bale was boring as usual.

I disagree with you. Here is my chart:

Terminator 2: Judgment Day - best Terminator ever!!!!!!!11111oneeleven :D
The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TV series) - Cancelled after just two seasons! What a shame! One of the best shows I've ever seen!
Terminator 5: Genisys - Don't know why people don't like it. I really love the movie, especially with "Khaleesi" as Sarah! And a really funny Arnold. :popcorn
Terminator 1 - Looks cheap, but it's cult!
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines - Sarah Connor died of cancer? WTF?
Terminator 4: Salvation - Christian Bale was boring as usual.

Nice chart, but it's wrong :lol :p
And I suggest you go check the budgets of these films and then try and call T1 "cheap" again.

T2
T1
the end

Honorary mention: TSCC

T3, Suxvation, Genitals - same ship different name.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back