Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

I keep getting: This item is no longer available from the seller you selected. Click below to continue shopping

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally in my cart on Amazon, but I had to add a new credit card. Took me 45 sec, then it said it was gone from my cart.

What happened with the 9a EST on Walmart.com? I didn't see squat there.

To be honest, this PR campaign has been kind of a backfiring moment for the career of whomever thought it up. Going by all the negative reviews of how it has been handled, it looks a grim reading. I'm sure they will have to do damage limitation and release more. Especially seeing the people buying them, and flipping them on eBay immediately.

Its gone, I had everything set and ended up paying $12 for shipping because it was autochecked 2 day and I didnt wait around to change it. I just luckily had Amazons page still open and looked after Walmart wasn't happening.

Let's see if it shows up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 85
23l1lpy.jpg

You and me both, Marty McFly...You and me both...

Something really really satisfying about seeing that date with the bottle. I am keeping this screen grab forever.

I've clicked on 1-click purchase or add to the cart a million times, and always get me a "no more from this seller" message. This is bad :-(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back