Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

If anyone does get an extra, today is my birthday (0ct. 20th 1980). I have been waiting for years for this day to come, and I have been looking forward to this moment for the month or so since I learned that they would be producing theses. Needless to say I am heart broken about not getting one. If you are thinking about passing along your extra I hope you'd consider me as a recipient. I probably won't be able to afford ebay prices, but would be happy to pay at least double what you did. Thanks for your consideration.
J. Hand.
HandSolo
IthinkIwannaLeia.
Happy birthday to me...I am going to bed....at least tomorrow I will get to dress as marty and go see the movies in theater.

get to the back of the queue....

ok just got walmart confirmation on 1 account, waiting on the next. but will feel better when i see a tracking number to know for sure its on its way

I am not a prime member. I just made a account today and got one on amazon.

please tell me after click "1 click shop" there wasnt a graphic with like 4 circles... i clicked didnt see anything and when i clicked refresh saw the 4 circles it looked like a check out... if it was im going to kill myself

Are you really saying that Amazon went sold out on 6500 bottles (minus the WM 120 bottles) in a couple of minutes, from a product that you can't even get to it by searching, only getting acces by the direct link? Sounds like a joke to me

Apparently Amazon has sold out via Reddit:

I chatted with a rep in Amazon chat.........

You are now connected to Ujjal from Amazon.com

Me: Hello, did Pepsi Perfect already sell out?

Ujjal: Hello, my name is Ujjal. I'm here to help you today.

Me: Hi. Do you know if this is sold out?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01516...(See full link)

Ujjal: Thank you.

Surely I will give you this information, As I have checked it and it's unavailable.

Me: So it already sold out?

Ujjal: Yes, correct.

It makes sense that Walmart is sold out since they apparently only had 120 units available. But, there's no excuse for Amazon to be sold out on 10/20 in a matter of minutes. Most of us were trying to buy within seconds of the Amazon listing going live. Hopefully Amazon is just having issues and will fix soon.

That's not really that crazy. Mondo releases sell out in literally seconds and they don't even announce when things will go on sale. They just say the day and then randomly tweet when the sale is live.

I have absolutely no insight into this process but didn't someone else say that with a similar item, amazon made multiple releases throughout the day?

yeah the rep's at amazon are useless, i've just been on with one for the last 30 mins. All they can tell you is what the page shows, the person i spoke to couldn't even tell me if it had already been on sale, just that it was currently unavailable

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back