POTF Luke Skywalker X-Wing Fighter

That's pretty neat. I've always regretted not buying one of those when they were still available in stores.

Thank you! I might just leave on table or shelf for better display and not hang it up after all. I'm trying to get a larger scale version. Check out my YouTube channel for more video like my Deathstroke, Deadpool masks, few Thor hammers, the new NECA Batman Arkham Origins 18 inch figure, Magneto helmet and more.

Thanks again,

LACrimeGuy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I might just leave on table or shelf for better display and not hang it up after all.

A member here, TCSloan just added an acylic stand to his online store.

http://www.tshobbies.com/Hasbro-X-Wing-Fighter-stand-FD-TB13.htm

However, you may want to note that it is for the later version when they removed the FX features, so you need to check if it is compatible. You may simply just have to remove the posable grip, and it may be okay. Just thought you might want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
A member here, TCSloan just added an acylic stand to his online store.

http://www.tshobbies.com/Hasbro-X-Wing-Fighter-stand-FD-TB13.htm

However, you may want to note that it is for the later version when they removed the FX features, so you need to check if it is compatible. You may simply just have to remove the posable grip, and it may be okay. Just thought you might want to know.

Thanks for the link! I'll look into it. My Man Cave is starting to get a little cluttered and may have to spill over into my home office. I just received two Jakks 31 inch Clone and Shock Trooper figures. Those are great for display. I might unbox them today.

LACrimeGuy

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back