2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for anyone still following... :lol

Mockle, sent you a PM with the tracking. Your Santa is on it and hopefully it gets through.

Grimwood, also sent you a PM. A second backup has been assigned as your initial backup Santa hasn't been on for a few days and I want to get this wrapped up pronto.

As these are the only two strings left I'm going to ask that this thread be unpinned. This doesn't mean you're forgotten! Feel free to PM me with any concerns. No matter what this will be sorted, even if it ends up being Christmas in July. :lol

wasn't I the last one last year lol..................... Can I pick my Santa next year..:p

Going on 2 Months after Christmas Still Nothing.............

If you could expand your interest list I'd just send you something from my collection at this point. Your BU Santa had tracking and it hasn't been updated since Feb 1st.

I'm starting to think, because this has been an issue now for 4 different Santas over 2 exchanges that perhaps you could give me a different address (of a friend or family member) to send to? There's a black hole around you apparently.

And yet the package is not "lost" so I can't do anything.:unsure:angry
They would know if the package is on one of those trucks they show every morning on the side of the road after a wreck because of the bad weather, right?

If you could expand your interest list I'd just send you something from my collection at this point. Your BU Santa had tracking and it hasn't been updated since Feb 1st.

I'm starting to think, because this has been an issue now for 4 different Santas over 2 exchanges that perhaps you could give me a different address (of a friend or family member) to send to? There's a black hole around you apparently.

Coolness is a plus :D Marvel DC Feel bad the saints is MIA... I get stuff all the time no problem..in fact just got packages from 2 members here no problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back