ShadowCat's TFA Builds (Stormtroopers)

Wix Workshop

Hi,
I and my girlfriend starts with the making Snowtroopers from ''Star Wars The Force Awakens''. We have two months to make it for CON ;) perhaps we can do it :D

star-wars-first-order-snowtrooper-set-hot-toys-feature-902553-2.jpg

My part is armors and girlfriend have ''soft'' parts :)

Some parts I have in this moment but only with first layer of fiberglass, I would like to make armors in casting but I've never done it before :D - we shall see

Weapon will be from 3D printer and then - casting (perhaps)

Soon will be here some photos from beginning ;)

(sorry for my english)

Last edited:
Re: 2 TFA Snowtroopers to the action! (Build)

Hey man! Glad to see others getting into this costume! If you are not aware, we just recently had our first approved TFA Snowy in the 501st. I am the Detachment Leader for the Blizzard Force and got the CRL (Standards Guide) put together. I went all out for this one so I think even if you're not going for 501st approval, it's a very good and detailed reference for your build. The model who you see was VERY good and he's a member here, watsonstudios

There's also additional links in some descriptions which go to actual diagrams I created too

http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TS_snowtrooper_first_order

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello, we are honored :) I have like on Blizzard force facebook page, checking Blizzard Force forum and saw Watson's build :) And we would like to join into the 501st Legion after we finish this costumes in the required quality :p

F-11D is not my work, I only get parts into one model and corrected those who were bad and fixed the whole model :) but chest panel is my work.. :D

Hose connector for helmet and I'm now working on backpack
456.PNG

456.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ShadowCat's TFA Builds (Snow/Flame/Storm)

Hi guys / girls! I'm back with some news. Plans changed, thread name changed, but still building ;)
my F-11D just arrived and I start working on.
It's a resin kit, because of I need to make some improvements to make it functional :) several grooves for cables, holes for LED lights and new screws on front of gun barrel

IMG_8934.JPG
and there is first test

IMG_8948.JPG
buy some electronic parts

IMG_8952.JPG
new screws

IMG_8966.JPGIMG_8983.JPGIMG_8981.JPG
and here is first test of LED light instalation

But this is only the beginning

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back