Arkham City Batgirl Cowl v2

zoal

Hey guys, thought i'd share a few pictures of the new batgirl cowl I just finished. I owe most of this to you guys for being such a great resource.

This was my 4th sculpt and project and I wanted to do something that I have not tried before. This time around I got the sculpt roughly right and did a waste mold and resin copy.
IMG_0337.JPG

This is where I spent the most time with Bondo and Apoxie Sculpt getting it as perfect as I could. Once it was done I gave it a nice black spray for a nice consistent surface.
IMG_0371.JPG

Final in Urethane Rubber, VitaFlex40. Was my first time doing a cowl in Urethane and man was that a messy process to learn.
View attachment IMG_0460.JPG

Hey guys, thought i'd share a few pictures of the new batgirl cowl I just finished. I owe most of this to you guys for being such a great resource.

This was my 4th sculpt and project and I wanted to do something that I have not tried before. This time around I got the sculpt roughly right and did a waste mold and resin copy.
View attachment 644101

This is where I spent the most time with Bondo and Apoxie Sculpt getting it as perfect as I could. Once it was done I gave it a nice black spray for a nice consistent surface.
View attachment 644102

Final in Urethane Rubber, VitaFlex40. Was my first time doing a cowl in Urethane and man was that a messy process to learn.
View attachment 644103
That looks amazing for a free hand sculpt [emoji106] i have just started to 3d print the same one

sent from samsung

Awesome. Are you going to be selling these?

Yeah I have them on my etsy shop, I just didnt want to seem like I came here to shill since i have such a low post count.

That looks amazing for a free hand sculpt [emoji106] i have just started to 3d print the same one

sent from samsung

Thanks so much! I hope you have good luck with yours.

It looks awesome. I love Batgirl, glad to see some one working on this!

Yeah I never see enough batgirl love out there

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back